+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Classless Cowboys let murderer on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    He not from Texas? Why is he a Dallas Cowboys fan?
    Because the Cowboys are awesome!

So you have to be from Texas to be a Cowboy fan? Do you HAVE to be stupid to be a Giants fan? Sooo many questions left to answer, so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    So you have to be from Texas to be a Cowboy fan? Do you HAVE to be stupid to be a Giants fan? Sooo many questions left to answer, so little time.

There are stupid fans everywhere, not just New York. But I know that wasn't your intent.

Veteran
    naww.. i would say you have to be stupid to let a murderer on the sideline..

Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    naww.. i would say you have to be stupid to let a murderer on the sideline..
    Yeah, that's a stupid comment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    He not from Texas? Why is he a Dallas Cowboys fan?
    are you really this stupid? lol. you must be so ill be nice n helpful.

i been a Cowboys fan going on over 35 yrs now and nope i am not from texas. i suggest you stick to your bieber crowd

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    so? it aint the first time ive posted here
    Uhhh...maybe because as a Dallas fan you just posted on a GIANTS forum telling GIANTS fans to worry about their own team? Do you know what the word 'irony' means?

Sometimes I wish we had a red crayon font. Perhaps it would help you comprehend certain basic 'things'.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Uhhh...maybe because as a Dallas fan you just posted on a GIANTS forum telling GIANTS fans to worry about their own team? Do you know what the word 'irony' means?

Sometimes I wish we had a red crayon font. Perhaps it would help you comprehend certain basic 'things'.
    yup, especially when the giants fans can only start a thread about dissing a drunk driver walking on the Dallas sidelines and calling him a murderer. pretty weak. the guy did get his friend killed, but a murderer? again, pretty weak n desperate
    Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 12-17-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, that's a stupid comment.
    In what way?

I mean seriously, respect your opinion and everything, but please tell me if you or I essentially murdered one of our co-workers and were out on bail awaiting trial if we would be welcomed back at work just hanging out on Monday.

The thread is stupid, I agree. But even if OP is reaching here he does have a point at how ridiculous this is.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    yup, especially when the giants fans can only start a thread about dissing a drunk driver walking on the Dallas sidelines and calling him a murderer. pretty weak. the guy did get his friend killed, but a murderer? again, pretty weak n desperate
    I agree that it is a weak reason to attack the Cowboys as a franchise. No argument from me there. Even though IMO OP is correct that it is pretty sad that a guy was on the sidelines who just killed his team mate, I personally would not have made the thread OR used it as a reason to bash Dallas as a whole.
    However, that's not what I said to you was it?

Please address my actual statement that you quoted if you are going to respond to me at all.

I responded to the fact that you are frequenting a rival teams forums and telling them to worry about their own team. Seriously, it doesn't get more hypocritical and ironic then that.

+ Reply to Thread