+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm so tired of watching our D backfield getting torched

Take a shutdown corner in the 1st round of the draft and pick up a free agent as well. We need to retool our D backfield at least at corner and we need depth because we are ALWAYS playing 2nd or even 3rd string.

And that the hell is wrong with Webster this year? Is he playing stoned?

The loss of KP and Prince was too much to overrsome
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The loss of KP and Prince was too much to overrsome
    This. Prince has been the silent threat on our pass D. When KP is on the field we play lights out...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Did Matt Ryan even get pressured? Did we have any sack today? I did not see one when I turned off the tv at 27-0. Lol!

Read and react

Banned
    OP you are expecting way too much from a banged up secondary. We need our defensive line to step up, they haven't been getting enough pressure and are terrible in run defense as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    This. Prince has been the silent threat on our pass D. When KP is on the field we play lights out...
    Yeah we had Tryon out there for awhile ffs. We can't expect much from the secondary when we are so thin.

This defense is a joke anyone who says that they don't give up points well look at what happens when the team can actually put the ball into the endzone. Third place can you believe it just three weeks ago we had a 2 game lead going for a 3 game lead....smh. This damn team pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post
    Read and react
    Yes. Rod Rust + Tim Lewis + Perry Fewell.