+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Cowboys win...Giants now 3rd in NFC East

...and this isn't changing as the Ravens, while not being a great team, are playing much better than the Giants now on offense and defense. This is the worse Giant collapse since their loss to the 49ers in the playoff game some years ago......if these Giant players and coaches had any pride, they wouldn't take their paychacks for this week.

In my opinion we have a relatively easy last 2 games. Let's not forget that one of them has to lose because they are playing each other Chicago is not playing well either. I don't see us winning the division but I think we are going to get one of the wildcard slots along with the seahawks. We might have a first round match up in Washington (Redskins). That is a game we can win.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew88 View Post
    In my opinion we have a relatively easy last 2 games. Let's not forget that one of them has to lose because they are playing each other Chicago is not playing well either. I don't see us winning the division but I think we are going to get one of the wildcard slots along with the seahawks. We might have a first round match up in Washington (Redskins). That is a game we can win.
    Easy? This is the Giants we're talking about. I think we will win the last two games, but easy, never
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

That's exactly where they deserve to be.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

How can you call an eagles game easy, or a game that has Ray Rice easy? Redman ran all over us, remember?

Lets hope we are more desperate than the Ravens and then setting up a 1 and doe c
    Scenario

Lets hope we are more desperate than the Ravens and then setting up a 1 win and in scenario

Veteran
    worst collapse since niners game? what exactly are you talking about? would anyone here consider the pack a good team this year? how bout the texans or ravens or niners or skins - every one of them has been blown out this year - we all think this only happens to us - we are wrong.

You know what only happened to us - and only a handful of others ALL THOSE DAMNED RINGS and two for coach Coughlin. Time to have some faith.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew88 View Post
    I don't want any easy games... they lose those. Can we play GB and SF again? Those are the games they win!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    How can you call an eagles game easy, or a game that has Ray Rice easy? Redman ran all over us, remember?
    I know....I'm laughing my *** off at anyone who is calling a win against the Eagles a gimme.

Of all the teams in the NFL, nobody shuts down Gilbride more consistently than the Eagles.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell