+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The season officially starts now

Next Sunday against the Ravens is basically like the Jets game last year. The Giants got their backs against the wall and it's time to do or die.

Either we win the next 6 in a row and win a ring, or it's all over. Let the New York Giants season begin.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Our backs were against the walls today. They have been since we lost to the redskins

All-Pro
    I pretty much saw this as the game where the season started... there is still an off-chance they get in, so I we can't give up yet, but with the complete lack of intensity I am not feeling very hopeful tonight... I hope they prove me wrong!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

If Giants Win Next Week
    And the Cowboys + Redskins win The Giants cant win NFC East Still hope for wildcard though

Starter

This organization has been here before

Every week in the NFL is a season in itself.I will continue to have hope till it is over.Our organization has proven before that it is not over till it is over.Have faith Giant fans next week we will redeem ourselves and make a run at this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Next Sunday against the Ravens is basically like the Jets game last year. The Giants got their backs against the wall and it's time to do or die.

Either we win the next 6 in a row and win a ring, or it's all over. Let the New York Giants season begin.
    It's going to be very difficult. The Ravens desperately need that win and lately they've been looking like poo poo. Knowing our luck, we'll lose that game.

Veteran
    i shudder to think what ray rice is gonna do to this defense.

All-Pro
    Wrong. Last year when they lost and where 7-7 they where still in control of heir own destiny. They no longer have that luxury after today. Now they have to win out, good luck with that, and get help.

Quote Originally Posted by humble_u View Post
    The Falcons have humbled you and ended your season!
    Season isn't over fella. Plus, we've lost a lot of other games besides the Falcons game, so not necessarily true since they all have equal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    Every week in the NFL is a season in itself.I will continue to have hope till it is over.Our organization has proven before that it is not over till it is over.Have faith Giant fans next week we will redeem ourselves and make a run at this thing.
    Even JPP said it postgame, this organization has been here before but he also said it doesn't mean nothing at this point in time if you don't take of business . I will always support ths team and very proud of being a Giant fan, this coming weeks win or loss, happy or sad, I will be no more or no less a Giant fan.