+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Question Do elite qb's lose 34-0? Post honest opinions on Eli?

He's a confusing player cause his feast or famine playing style!
    QB's now seem to use their feet to keep plays alive, even Brady & Eli won't run!
    (4th & 1 with plenty of room to run & he throws incomplete to Cruz)
    I also get upset @ throwing 45 yds downfield on a 3rd & 4???
    Why so many INT's??? Ball security is IMPORTANT especially to an Elite qb!!!
    I luv having Eli as our qb but can he adapt his game to give us better options???

It's a team sport.

Veteran
    No

All-Pro
    It was a bad game all around but the offense was horrible and have been struggling.

Veteran
    Jets, Chiefs, and Giants have gotten shut out this year. LOL how pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Jets, Chiefs, and Giants have gotten shut out this year. LOL how pathetic.
    And the Bucs.

let me ask it a diff way; if u somehow could magically swap eli with tom brady, would eli be doing what bradys doing in NE? My answer; a resounding yes.

eli is elite. he cant make throws when he isnt getting protection, and the defenses understand our offensive scheme and can no jump virtually every route, and can bait our wrs into making sight adjustments that lead the wr into double coverage by fooling the wr. they understand this read and react offense and we are seeing much more bracket coverage where a defender is forcing the sight adjustment into a double team (see 2nd int today, their S showed one thing, then got underneath nicks route after the snap).

eli makes throws i honestly dont believe any other qb can replicate. hes just so damn u p and down and to me, thats the offense we run. when it works, we're golden. when it doesnt, we dont have any adjustments...

[QUOTE=GIANTS740ilbmw;623746]He's a confusing player cause his feast or famine playing style!
    QB's now seem to use their feet to keep plays alive, even Brady & Eli won't run!

(4th & 1 with plenty of room to run & he throws incomplete to Cruz)- Eli has never been mobile, that doesn't make him a bad quarterback.

I also get upset @ throwing 45 yds downfield on a 3rd & 4???- Play calling

Why so many INT's??? Ball security is IMPORTANT especially to an Elite qb!!- Hasn't been taking care of the football, forcing it. Bad Eli!

I luv having Eli as our qb but can he adapt his game to give us better options??? It's not Eli's game that has to adapt, it's our play calling that needs to adapt.[/QUOTED]
    Last edited by Rudyy; 12-17-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    And the Bucs.
    I missed that one. elite QBs don't get shut out unless you're the giants

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GIANTS740ilbmw View Post
    He's a confusing player cause his feast or famine playing style!
    (4th & 1 with plenty of room to run & he throws incomplete to Cruz)
    I also get upset @ throwing 45 yds downfield on a 3rd & 4???
    Why so many INT's??? Ball security is IMPORTANT especially to an Elite qb!!!
    I luv having Eli as our qb but can he adapt his game to give us better options???
    Eli IS NOT AN ELITE QB! END OF STORY! NO ELITE QB PUTS UP A GOOSE EGG!