+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OSI - Thanks for robbing the Giants a couple of million

What a joke this guy OSI is....I hope I never hear this herb ever say he's the best DE to come out of troy....He got his money, and he could care less.

Anyone know if Osi might be a threat at END....wait i'll run real fast twenty yards up the field and try to run 10 yards down the field....what a joke...I seriously can't wait to have this guy cut ... can't come soon enough!!!!!

TUCK - anyone seen this guy all season?!?!?!?!

These things happen as guys get older, but idk if I've seen a Dline go from one of the most respected in the NFL to a complete joke within a year.....time to rebuild that line,that's forsure....
    Canty is overpaid & a legit FA needs to be brought in....even a top FA (assuming there is any) won't make the $$ he's making in the first year or two of a new contract...
    OSi, bring that pay down towards 1 mill & serve as a backup or goodbye...
    Tuck, retire, thanks for the good times,but goodbye...
    Austin, he's a bust, don't kid yourselves...
    Draft 1st round DE...

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue999 View Post
    What a joke this guy OSI is....I hope I never hear this herb ever say he's the best DE to come out of troy....He got his money, and he could care less.

Anyone know if Osi might be a threat at END....wait i'll run real fast twenty yards up the field and try to run 10 yards down the field....what a joke...I seriously can't wait to have this guy cut ... can't come soon enough!!!!!

TUCK - anyone seen this guy all season?!?!?!?!

Osi is a pro and he looking to get paid just like anyone else on the team. I don't blame him one bit. Tuck is playing far worst then Osi.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

His play this season has been robbing himself of millions in his next contract.

The sad thing is Osi has gotten to the QB the most lately (although JPP is being tripled to basically shut down our entire defense)...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Banned
    OSI is honestly worthless. It's so sad and pathetic how he can't do ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    OSI is honestly worthless. It's so sad and pathetic how he can't do ANYTHING.

Is Tuck any better? Osi isn't half as bad as Tuck. Tuck should be IR. Flame that guy. I hate on Osi too, but Tuck has been playing bad for three years. No one get on his case because he is well liked, which isn't the case for Osi.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Veteran
    Once you all start to realize that Osi is not a starting DE anymore and a primary QB rusher on certain down and distances or packages you will sleep better. His snaps are so significantly reduced, its shocking he even finds a rhythm in games. ^ What was said above is correct, a lot of posters need someone to blame and Osi is the easy target. Why? Cause he took the money of course and made it public prior to that.

Ignore the lack of pressure up the middle to force the QB deep so he can use his straight speed instead of having to stop and re-pivot the go again.
    Ignore the lack of production from the other DE's on the squad.
    People have figured out JPP and how to handle him, Elite DE's find ways to beat that; I love the Kid be he is still developing.
    Corner's are not covering and were getting beat by the short/quick passing game that leads into the big plays. (Need more coverage sacks)
    We can't stop the run and they know this, but we put Osi on the field anyway, knowing he is poor against the run cause he is a speed rusher.
    Linebackers are not attacking the ball, cause if they were some of those big runs to Osi's side will get bottle necked and stopped.
    Coordinator is working the best with what he has, the injuries, the lackluster personnel, but sometimes I think perry out thinks himself on some calls.
    At some point Osi is to blame as well, your getting paid to beat your man one vs. one. You call yourself an elite pass rusher, find ways to beat your man when your not double teamed and when he is double teamed, or chipped, that should free up someone else to make a TFL or Sck.

See what I did there? I blamed EVERYONE! research whats really going on with this team, the personnel, coaching, game plan before you point fingers.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

You are right about the lack of pressure up the middle

Osi has a mean rush. The only problem is it's to the outside of the QB's pocket LOL.