+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The WR routes to long!!!

Every route is like 10-15 yards.. We never run any short routes... Way to much pressure on a banged up oline... Terrible

Coaches are terrible...
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

Re: The WR routes to long!!!

Im watching the replays and every WR's backs are showing 10 yards down the feild... Crazy
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

The play calling is outrageous, and Coughlin just stares from the sideline.

3rd and 6 and we are throwing 20 yard passes... EVERYTIME EVERY GAME!!!

Thats killdrive for you. I couldnt pay him 10 grand to call a screen on this blitz heavy defense

+1

Oh and wow when he does call a screen its always predictable, ware split out wide. Couldnt just call one to cruz or nicks so its not so damn obvious. Awful!!!

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]Thats killdrive for you. I couldnt pay him 10 grand to call a screen on this blitz heavy defense[/quote]

Anything to get the ball outta Elis hands and let the WR make a play... Ill take my chances that the faster the ball get into playmakers hand they are going to make it happen fater than Eli will... (no knock at Eli)...

I just really have no faith in KG anymore.. I mean 1st down shotgun 5 WRS??? INC yu know the next formation is bunch run ball... Then 3rd and 7-11 20 yard pass down feild???

Sound Familar??

Nicks and the WRS/TEs are helping much either... When the blocking is there they need to catch the ball!!!

Gotta love the 3rd and long / short pass combo