+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Time to say goodbye to Tuck and Osi

They were great Giants, but they got their rings and their physical attributes that brought them greatness just aren't there anymore. Combine that with an attitude of complacency and you have the reason why out Dline has underperformed all season. Time for the next generation of the Dline to be born, led by JPP. I'm sure Reese has a plan, surely he can see the lack of effectiveness from our line. We will be a totally different team next year, with most likely a new defensive coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    They were great Giants, but they got their rings and their physical attributes that brought them greatness just aren't there anymore. Combine that with an attitude of complacency and you have the reason why out Dline has underperformed all season. Time for the next generation of the Dline to be born, led by JPP. I'm sure Reese has a plan, surely he can see the lack of effectiveness from our line. We will be a totally different team next year, with most likely a new defensive coordinator.
    I'd rather get rid of our OC first... PF at least works with the personnel he's got. Nascar and 3 Safety are his inventions. Killdrive tries to force other people into roles that they're not their best in... Lumpkin is not Brown, and Wilson is not Bradshaw... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'd rather get rid of our OC first... PF at least works with the personnel he's got. Nascar and 3 Safety are his inventions. Killdrive tries to force other people into roles that they're not their best in... Lumpkin is not Brown, and Wilson is not Bradshaw... yet.
    Nascar is NOT his invention (Spags was doing that since 2007) and Fewell did not invent the ******ed Nickle defense.

What he did invent was a new level of apathy last night.

someone should invent consistency.

be it "bad" or "good" just be consistent at "it!"

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Nascar is NOT his invention (Spags was doing that since 2007) and Fewell did not invent the ******ed Nickle defense.

What he did invent was a new level of apathy last night.
    Still, if I was forced to keep one of the two, i'd keep Fewell over Killdrive any day now...

We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

dont care if they are gone next season.
    they are on the team now and need to step the **** up....
    along with the other 50 players on this team
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Still, if I was forced to keep one of the two, i'd keep Fewell over Killdrive any day now...
    Thankfully no one in the front office listens to you.

P.S. - That's what the Ravens thought ... how's that working out for them?

Thankfully no one in the front office listens to you.

P.S. - That's what the Ravens thought ... how's that working out for them?
    Says the guy who said, and I quote:

1) ****ING GOD DAMN ****TY CRAPPY EXCUSE FOR A ****ING GAMEPLAN **** SUCKING PISS POOR EXECUTION ****ING **** ****!

We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Says the guy who said, and I quote:
    Yeah it was a crappy game plan and worse execution.

Doesn't mean I want to throw the baby out with the bath water.

My wife bought the wrong onions for dinner last night ... not like I'm divorcing her this morning. Sheesh.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    Totally agree