+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Angry Kruunch's Take (Falcons Game)

    1) ****ING GOD DAMN ****TY CRAPPY EXCUSE FOR A ****ING GAMEPLAN **** SUCKING PISS POOR EXECUTION ****ING **** ****!

    2) And on a lighter note .... poop!

    3) With our #1 running back down, and his current back up being our #1 draft pick, who just had his break out record setting game last week, am I seeing a previous to two weeks ago unemployed Lumpkin getting equal carries?

    4) If you didn't like seeing the shotgun draw before this game, how did you feel about seeing it twice in a row for no gain?

    5) Our defensive apathy was only eclipsed by the incompetence of our elite QB. Unflappable nature is starting to look like "just going through the motions".

    6) Worst Giants performance of the year.

    7) Having said all that, the Giants could still very well go to the Super Bowl. We've seen this before ... this is a highly functioning schizophrenic team.

    8) Now I know how Atlanta felt last year in the play offs .... ONE yard? You couldn't get ONE yard IN FOUR ATTEMPTS?! The whole offensive line should have committed ritual suicide by moon walking on the BQE,

    9) **** **** ****ING **** **** ***** **** (I just saw the King's Speech last night) ****SUCKER ***** ****ING **** **** TITS!

    10) Ok ... good news ... we can still make the playoffs at 10-6. Bad news ... we no longer control our own destiny.

    Summary: From week to week (especially this year) we just never know which Giants team is going to show up. It doesn't seem to matter the timing of the game, the opponent, the circumstance or whose building we're playing in. We could go on to win the Super Bowl this year, or we could drop our next two is dramatically pathetic style and not make the post season. Either outcome wouldn't surprise me in the least. Sigh.

  2. #2
    I hope the circumstance will make a difference again just like last season. I hope they start feeling the urgency and turn their fortune around.

  3. #3
    I'm honestly wondering (at least for Osi and Tuck) if two rings is making them less motivated about a three-peat. Silly to say but really, both of these guys have looked like they've been playing in molasses most of this year.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I'm honestly wondering (at least for Osi and Tuck) if two rings is making them less motivated about a three-peat. Silly to say but really, both of these guys have looked like they've been playing in molasses most of this year.
    Tuck was ready to through it in last year and Osi's one skill is useless against even slightly mobile QB's
    (of which almost every team has one now). Always liked Tuck, but he needs to retire or assume a
    backup roll (best case, severe pay cut and rotate him in on a limited basis). Need to let Osi walk.

    Our big problem now is we need O-line, D-line, a LB's and corner all from one draft.
    Good news is we can pick up O-line pretty far down in the draft as almost anyone we get
    will be better than what we have.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    Tuck was ready to through it in last year and Osi's one skill is useless against even slightly mobile QB's
    (of which almost every team has one now). Always liked Tuck, but he needs to retire or assume a
    backup roll (best case, severe pay cut and rotate him in on a limited basis). Need to let Osi walk.

    Our big problem now is we need O-line, D-line, a LB's and corner all from one draft.
    Good news is we can pick up O-line pretty far down in the draft as almost anyone we get
    will be better than what we have.
    I assume Osi is gone next year so we won't have that dead horse to kick around any more.

    Tuck ... I think he's just wound down. I miss the days of anabolic steroids.

    Oline definitely needs some attention going into next year.

  6. #6
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,097
    sum it up for you


    they sucked huge
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #7
    Maybe we are trying to keep the streak of winning one Super Bowl every decade since the 80s? . I guess they already did their part for this decade.

    Last time, Tuck needed a pep talk from Coughlin. The Giants don't look like there's any urgency in them, possibly because they still control their destiny. There were definitely tough losses like the Eagles and the Redskins, but there were losses when we looked like we were just way overmatched like the games against the Bengals and the Falcons but I think we have to account for those in a season. Let's see if they will be motivated enough to tear it off the rest of the way. It is difficult when the Cowboys and the Redskins look like they are definitely playing with urgency and momentum. Winning against all odds build up your confidence, that's where the Cowboys and the Redskins are right now, feeling good about themselves. It will be embarrassing if the Giants don't make the playoffs after winning the Super Bowl, so I hope that's motivation enough for them.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    sum it up for you


    they sucked huge
    And swallowed.

    Hopefully this lights a fire under them. The TC era Giants seem to thrive on games like this so we'll see.

  9. #9
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    And swallowed.
    which is usually a good thing...well I guess it brought a smile to the Falcon's faces...lol
    They are all sitting back and smoking a cig after that hum job the Giants gave them
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    which is usually a good thing...well I guess it brought a smile to the Falcon's faces...lol
    They are all sitting back and smoking a cig after that hum job the Giants gave them
    I was thinking more of a scene from The Shawshank Redemption but whatever gets you through the night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts