+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

May I be the 1st to start the GOOD BYE TOM CHANT WE HATE TO SEE YOU GO!!!!!

At least he's not going to get pelted with hotdogs and beer going in and out of the tunnel like Allie Sherman did

Bill.... Bill Cowher???..........This is John Mara- Merry Chistmas Bill

Yes Yes I know the game just started but the outcome seems inevitable

Listen Bill I heard you were interviewing with the Chargers ......Yes Yes I know, we have been a little late off the mark this past season.....Listen Bill can you drive down from Bristol this week and have dinner with myself and my Partner? Yes Yes ............We will send a Limo to pick you up

See you then!!! Have a nice Christmas

Re: May I be the 1st to start the GOOD BYE TOM CHANT WE HATE TO SEE YOU GO!!!!!

he is an absolute idiot for putting baas back in

Re: May I be the 1st to start the GOOD BYE TOM CHANT WE HATE TO SEE YOU GO!!!!!

[quote user="BParcells777"]At least he's not going to get pelted with hotdogs and beer going in and out of the tunnel like Allie Sherman did

Bill.... Bill Cowher???..........This is John Mara- Merry Chistmas Bill

Yes Yes I know the game just started but the outcome seems inevitable

Listen Bill I heard you were interviewing with the Chargers ......Yes Yes I know, we have been a little late off the mark this past season.....Listen Bill can you drive down from Bristol this week and have dinner with myself and my Partner? Yes Yes ............We will send a Limo to pick you up

See you then!!! Have a nice Christmas
    [/quote]

alot of us have been saying that for some time now!! but im right there with ya bro!! COWHER'S TIME!!!