+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Time is Running out to establish a consistent Team Identity!This team is an Enigma!!

Every team has a strength and team identity which every opponent fears and spends more time in their weekly film room trying to exploit and combat with.. This team has as of yet had neither offense or defensively established a consistent strength or an identity this season !! One of these groups need to carry the other and lead the way into the playoffs!! I have no idea which unit can step up to the challenge as this team is an enigma right now ! Who do you guys think will step up to the challenge ?

Right now this team has a defensive captain who is captain based solely on seniority.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

They should play this gametape, all week, all over the facility. Get these guys fired up because they've been coming out the past few weeks COMPLETELY unmotivated.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolGMEN View Post
    Every team has a strength and team identity which every opponent fears and spends more time in their weekly film room trying to exploit and combat with.. This team has as of yet had neither offense or defensively established a consistent strength or an identity this season !! One of these groups need to carry the other and lead the way into the playoffs!! I have no idea which unit can step up to the challenge as this team is an enigma right now ! Who do you guys think will step up to the challenge ?
    He is a coward and whimp and no Leader or Captain ! Tuck needs to review video of Harry Carson, LT and Sam Huff on and off the field leading the old school GMEN !! They were leaders, not this bum !!! HE is embarrising to the entire organization and the history of the GIANTS Identity being DEFENSIVE LEADERS !!!

Who the hell loses their identity in the middle/end of the season? Lol so weird!

He is a coward and whimp and no Leader or Captain ! Tuck needs to review video of Harry Carson, LT and Sam Huff on and off the field leading the old school GMEN !! They were leaders, not this bum !!! HE is embarrising to the entire organization and the history of the GIANTS Identity being DEFENSIVE LEADERS !!!
    You are an absolute buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    They should play this gametape, all week, all over the facility. Get these guys fired up because they've been coming out the past few weeks COMPLETELY unmotivated.
    I am truly concerned that they just do not have the skillset or mindset to turn the switch back on again! Maybe some of our players time of greatness have past them by !! We will sure find out these next two weeks. If their is one team who you want to face it is the Ravens as they are beat up as a team physically and mentally.

I'm pretty sure our identity is and has been to never make it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Who the hell loses their identity in the middle/end of the season? Lol so weird!
    Yeah. My point is they never really had one so far as they have been too inconsistent to establish a true identity.. They have not played more than one or two games in a row where either the offense or defense have carried this team..

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I'm pretty sure our identity is and has been to never make it easy.
    As long as I can remember being a Giant Fan that is so true !! : )