+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET RID OF KILLDRIVE

Response thread to the Fewell thread. Killdrive is a much greater problem on this team. Letting Tuck and Osi play isn't great by any stretch, but injuries are plaguing our secondary to no end. I wouldn't feel comfortable blitzing either if it was Webster, Hosley, and Tryon back there.

Killdrive, on the other hand, calls 3 shotgun draws in a row. The ONLY reason you should EVER call the same play three times in a row is if it's a QB kneel to run out the clock. Pulling out Wilson because he didn't turn around to catch a dumpoff on a play that was already screwed over by Diehl being, well, Diehl... smh.

Not giving PF a free pass, but seriously Killdrive is the much bigger threat to this team...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Coughlin just might be forced to ditch Gilbride if Giants don't make the playoffs to save his face.

It would be sweet if Fewell would walk by his own will, he's just an average DC at best.

I really like Gilbride's play design. His route combinations are extremely well planned, but I question his play selection. I wish he was just an architect or consultant.

As much as I agree, PF and Killdrive very likely aren't going anywhere. The SB's have all but given them a free pass until TC retires

Bench Player
    I agree--I dont think that there is any chance of Gilbride going----Fewell--perhaps, thats how bad they have been all year defensively.

Banned
    Our OC needs to go. He is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Response thread to the Fewell thread. Killdrive is a much greater problem on this team. Letting Tuck and Osi play isn't great by any stretch, but injuries are plaguing our secondary to no end. I wouldn't feel comfortable blitzing either if it was Webster, Hosley, and Tryon back there.

Killdrive, on the other hand, calls 3 shotgun draws in a row. The ONLY reason you should EVER call the same play three times in a row is if it's a QB kneel to run out the clock. Pulling out Wilson because he didn't turn around to catch a dumpoff on a play that was already screwed over by Diehl being, well, Diehl... smh.

Not giving PF a free pass, but seriously Killdrive is the much bigger threat to this team...
    It's great to pull out one sequence or one play here and there and call them mistakes after they didn't work, but the overall record of Kevin GILBRIDE is outstanding. Questioning a selection is fair, but using it as an argument for dumping a successful QB-OC combo is pretty pathetic.

I think they'd need to miss the playoffs....and even then, he's probably not going anywhere.

I'm lighting a candle and hoping some college team is looking for the self-annointed "Best Coordinator in the NFL".
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 12-17-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    We need to start a petition

so who will be the next OC that you will cry about......
    it not all KG or TC or Eli...
    its poor performance all across the board with losses like that.......
    I dont go for the BS that win inspite of KG but when they lose its his fault. That is just utter crap logic.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch