+ Reply to Thread

I have underestimated this team in the past but

this isn't the same team. So much turnover year to year. Some players are looking very old (Tuck, Osi) Too many injuries I think to overcome this year. Hope I am wrong and they surprise me again. It would be a nice Christmas present.

Remember when we lost to the Redskins week 15 last year? Put us at 7-7 and behind Dallas? Looked very dire? Then 6 games later World Champs. We need to do the exact same thing. Its been done before. Tuck and Osi looked horrible until that Jets game week 16. Eli was erratic. Coughlin made bad calls. Then it all clicked.

Here we are again.

ALL IN
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

It better click though... Ravens are going to be super pumped with the return of their savior Ray Lewis. Yeah he might be as old as Strahan and contributing as much as Osi at this point, but he's a HUGE motivational factor. If the Giants don't come out with the greatest motivation of the season, it won't matter what talent we have...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.