+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ROMO quote

Hybrid View

ROMO quote

Romo on the radio

I have never been around a team that is this together and confident ever.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Banned
    so whats you're point?

Romo has been playing some damn good football lately. i am finally seeing some confidence and fight within the team so nothing wrong with him saying that.....if he even said that. can't tell if you're fishing here or not lol..

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    so whats you're point?

Romo has been playing some damn good football lately. i am finally seeing some confidence and fight within the team so nothing wrong with him saying that.....if he even said that. can't tell if you're fishing here or not lol..
    He didn't have any point. He was claiming what Romo said. Shake my head dude. Do you really come on the Giants board and get on the defensive so quickly?

Any who, I'm jealous.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    He didn't have any point. He was claiming what Romo said. Shake my head dude. Do you really come on the Giants board and get on the defensive so quickly?

Any who, I'm jealous.
    i wouldnt call it "defensive". about 99 percent of the time a giants fan starts a thread with "romo" in it, its usually negative. i am trying to figure out if it was or not

i wouldnt call it "defensive". about 99 percent of the time a giants fan starts a thread with "romo" in it, its usually negative. i am trying to figure out if it was or not
    Then ignore them?

It's a giants forum, what the heck did you expect? Coddling Romo?

Banned
    Then ignore them?

this is a smack talk section right? so dont worry about it then if i sound like i am getting "defensive" when a Romo thread is started by a giants fan. seems to me you the one getting defensive now lol.

i dont see anyone coddling lil eli lately in here. i wonder why lol

Then ignore them?

+1

Any who, I'm jealous.
    Thanks.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

so whats you're point?

His best year, and his team's, was in '07 when we went in and embarrassed your # 1 seeded team in your own stadium. For a team that is playing with such confidence and has such a winning QB, you'd think that they'd have a playoff seed wrapped up.

'Boys fans are as bad as Jets fans -- please accomplish something before boasting. And at least the Jets went to 2 AFC championship games in a row in recent history.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    His best year, and his team's, was in '07 when we went in and embarrassed your # 1 seeded team in your own stadium. For a team that is playing with such confidence and has such a winning QB, you'd think that they'd have a playoff seed wrapped up.

'Boys fans are as bad as Jets fans -- please accomplish something before boasting. And at least the Jets went to 2 AFC championship games in a row in recent history.
    lol, well at least consistency will continue for the lil g's historically. they consistently fail to make the playoffs after winning a title. and sorry charlie you're wrong, this is Romo's best yr.