+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ROMO quote

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    this is a smack talk section right? so dont worry about it then if i sound like i am getting "defensive" when a Romo thread is started by a giants fan. seems to me you the one getting defensive now lol.

i dont see anyone coddling lil eli lately in here. i wonder why lol
    Just stop assuming dude. I find it hilarious that you come here and you receive his intent in a complete different manner.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Just stop assuming dude. I find it hilarious that you come here and you receive his intent in a complete different manner.
    lol, uh....ok

lol, its been crunch time for a few weeks now for Dallas pretty much. seems to me Romo is doing quiet well at "crunch time".
    Yes he has. But he is talking about finishing and that means beating NO next week and the Skins the following week to take the NFCE Crown and then actually win some games in the playoffs for a change
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

And as bad as the giants looked in week 15. I wouldnt count them out yet. They have a knack for losing in week 15 then running off 6 wins in a row
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Yes he has. But he is talking about finishing and that means beating NO next week and the Skins the following week to take the NFCE Crown and then actually win some games in the playoffs for a change
    trust me, i dont sit here and think its going to be easy for them. i am just happy to see them actually fighting for wins. still wish they would get their first half problems resolved

lol, its been crunch time for a few weeks now for Dallas pretty much. seems to me Romo is doing quiet well at "crunch time".
    Pfft, I mean real crunch time. Like playoff crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    All 3 teams in our division needed to win yesterday. The Redskins won with their rookie backup QB. Dallas pulled out a nice win over the Steelers. We **** the bed.

Don't think that we are in a position to throw stones . . . .
    not throwin' stones. But Romo still has to prove their "magic" is real, and show me till I believe it.
    Last edited by Rusty192; 12-17-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Then ignore them?

It's a giants forum, what the heck did you expect? Coddling Romo?
    +1

trust me, i dont sit here and think its going to be easy for them. i am just happy to see them actually fighting for wins. still wish they would get their first half problems resolved
    Unfortunately, come play-off time they will either choke or not make it.

historically speaking of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Pfft, I mean real crunch time. Like playoff crunch time.
    I sorta agree. We've seen the Cowboys succeed before to fall flat on their faces many times. The latest being in 2009 when the Vikings wiped the floor with us.

But the difference between that Cowboys team and this Cowboys team is how they're winning. The Cowboys aren't even close to being perfect, but they're fighting their butts off. This team should be losing for sure, but we're getting uncanny bounces that we haven't seen in a long time, plays made at the right times (Marcus Spears got a freaking sack yesterday!).

We've lost Lee. We've lost Carter. We've even lost their best back up for probably a few weeks with Ernie Sims going out early against the Steelers, and yet guys just seemingly keep stepping up to fill the void. This team is just playing with the heart we haven't seen from them in a long time.

It's like you put it in another post in this thread, although I'm fairly certain you didn't mean it in the same way... it's magic.

Do I think they'll go on and make a run? Not really. But I can't be mad about that. This team is ill equipped to win against tougher competitors. It's not impossible, but it's improbable for sure.

+ Reply to Thread