+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ROMO quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    They were the #1 seed in 2008
    so?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, its been crunch time for a few weeks now for Dallas pretty much. seems to me Romo is doing quiet well at "crunch time".
    Romo has sucked Crue back in to the Dallas nightmare, at least the GMEN don't stay dormant forever, ups and downs like any other team but the ups have been to the mountain top, if Dallas beats the Skins tomorrow Crue can finally relax for 1 week anyway.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You said we never make it to the playoffs the year following a superbowl win...........
    yeah, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

Whatever its not as if the cowboys can make a serious run. I wont be any extra sad if dallas gets a wild card, its like we did not get it you did, congrats, congrats on having romo another year. He's like Sanchez not a winner but he limps along dragging everyone else down. Turning his fellow team mates into choke artists. We lost to the skins by three points right? I bet they absolutely maul the cowboys.

I think the Cowboys have a good shot tomorrow night. Let's not go putting the Skins into the SB, they're not very good. I understand they're light years better than they were but that doesn't make them real good yet.

There's a lotta miles between how much they sucked and title contenders. They're on the road but they've still got plenty of miles in front of them.

The percentage of teams who win the SB, and fail to make the playoffs the following year, is incredibly high. If you think the Giants are the first team to falter after a SB, you either dont pay attention, or you weren't alive the last time your team won a SB.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    The percentage of teams who win the SB, and fail to make the playoffs the following year, is incredibly high. If you think the Giants are the first team to falter after a SB, you either dont pay attention, or you weren't alive the last time your team won a SB.
    i never said the g's were the only ones to falter after winning the sb, did i? just said they were historically consistent in failing to do so the following yr. which is true

Banned
    We won in '07 and returned to the playoffs in '08, how many times does this need to be explained to you? Are you really this stupid?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    We won in '07 and returned to the playoffs in '08, how many times does this need to be explained to you? Are you really this stupid?
    lol, the colts won it in 07 you moron. obviously you dont know your own team. that sucks
    Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 12-29-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Banned
    lol, the colts won it in 07 you moron. obviously you dont know your own team. that sucks
    Semantics, 0'8 bowl/'07 season. What matters is that the Point is the same which is that after we won we returned to the playoffs the following year so there goes your argument. We all know who the true moron is here, now be gone you terrible excuse for a troll.

+ Reply to Thread