+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ROMO quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Semantics, 0'8 bowl/'07 season. What matters is that the Point is the same which is that after we won we returned to the playoffs the following year so there goes your argument. We all know who the true moron is here, now be gone you terrible excuse for a troll.
    lol, nice try. but yall aint gonna make it again this yr.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, nice try. but yall aint gonna make it again this yr.
    Did I say that? You keep saying that we never make it to the playoffs after we win a superbowl, so are you going to admit that you are wrong as usual? I know I've said this before but I feel I need to reiterate that you really don't know what the hell you are talking about, and if you aren't trying to troll then I really feel bad for you.

Semantics, 0'8 bowl/'07 season. What matters is that the Point is the same which is that after we won we returned to the playoffs the following year so there goes your argument. We all know who the true moron is here, now be gone you terrible excuse for a troll.
    "lol, the colts won it in 07 you moron. obviously you dont know your own team"

This is why no one with any sense talk to this imbecile, Shake. Yes, genius the '07 SB is played in Feb '08; the entire country refers to it as '07 because it was the SB of the '07 season.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    "lol, the colts won it in 07 you moron. obviously you dont know your own team"

This is why no one with any sense talk to this imbecile, Shake. Yes, genius the '07 SB is played in Feb '08; the entire country refers to it as '07 because it was the SB of the '07 season.
    You're right, I just can't help but to point out how terrible of troll this guy is. Why he hasn't been banned yet(again) is beyond me, he derails more than enough threads on these boards.

Hey we could still make the playoffs? What does that mean? Then that means we accomplished something?

Banned
    You're right, I just can't help but to point out how terrible of troll this guy is. Why he hasn't been banned yet(again) is beyond me, he derails more than enough threads on these boards.
    your whining isnt gonna work lol

Derp

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    They were the #1 seed in 2008
    so?
    they consistently fail to make the playoffs after winning a title.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 12-30-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Bench Player
    Cowboys fans never fail to entertain. Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile. They've been talking about going to the Super Bowl ever since they beat us at the beginning of the year.

i never said the g's were the only ones to falter after winning the sb, did i? just said they were historically consistent in failing to do so the following yr. which is true
    Uhh yeah, its true. So what? It has happened to damn near every team who won the SB the previous year. Consistently

Tell us something we dont know. And incidentally, Dallas is not in the playoffs as of right now, so it might be wise to wait before laughing at us. Nothing is decided yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Uhh yeah, its true. So what? It has happened to damn near every team who won the SB the previous year. Consistently

Tell us something we dont know. And incidentally, Dallas is not in the playoffs as of right now, so it might be wise to wait before laughing at us. Nothing is decided yet.
    thats true. i am not sitting here and saying Dallas automatically are beating the skins tonight. hell, you people still might squeeze in ......but i gets a feeling that aint gonna happen

+ Reply to Thread