+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andy Reid:

Andy Reid:

If Andy Reid gets fired in Philly I would not mind seeing him as a Killdrive replacement. Just have him focus on the offense. I think Andy has been in some tough situations many of which were not his doing. I think if he could take away the pressure of being a head coach we could use his experience and talent on the offensive side. Then look to do the same on the defensive side. Besides the fact that neither coordinator seems currently up to the job from a planning or player motivation standpoint and most of all leadership standpoint we will be forced to look outside for Tom's future replacement. It would be great to have people in our organization ready to move forward. A tell tale sign of how weak our coaching staff is that we won 2 Superbowls in 4-5 years and Spags is the only one anyone wanted. Even if you dont like Reid the Coordinators need to be replaced to home grow a successor. NY is too dicey a market to try someone out regardless of past experience this job is different.

As much as I've hated him because of how annoying he is when we face him, I wouldn't mind it either. I really believe he could work wonders for this offense.

no way...too many personal issues for Andy.....
    no way I want him on this team....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

No way he's taking an OC job. My guess is that he'll be coaching the San Diego Chargers next season
    Close or you hit the bricks

At least we'll save a ton of money we're paying those pesky running backs.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    No way he's taking an OC job. My guess is that he'll be coaching the San Diego Chargers next season
    andy reid and michael vick will be buffalo bills next year.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Could happen....or maybe he steps away and takes a media job for a year....I bet he'd be pretty funny in a studio.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

I actually started the same thread a month ago. I agree with OP. His talent as an offensive mind cannot be argued. I would support. Alas it wont happen.

He'll be hired as a HC somewhere.

Nyet....