+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

David Wilson Highlight Vid (time to cheer up)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcsBBbEz7Mk

David Wilson vid^

and in case you didn't see my last vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_6lQF2q2iU

Veteran
    don't even care at this point, I want to see more consistency from him. Wilson is NOT ready for prime time.
    Last edited by Cloud57; 12-17-2012 at 03:12 PM.

too soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    don't even care at this point, I want to see more consistency from him. Wilson is NOT ready for prime time.

How do you do that when a person signed a week ago takes carries away from yea? You people blame him yet the coaches are the ones to blame. Whats the best way to learn get on the field.

Good video...thanks

what the hell happened to the team shown in this video, where did these guys go...

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    what the hell happened to the team shown in this video, where did these guys go...
    They are still there. Lets just hope this sunday is one of those days.

Veteran
    despite my criticism, I think Wilson should get a lot of playing time this Sunday, I think he can have a good game against the Ravens. But with Bradshaw coming back he may hardly get any carries. We need Bradshaw for his blocking abilities but I don't think he will be able to run for a lot of yards like other RBs have against the Ravens. It may be a long game once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    despite my criticism, I think Wilson should get a lot of playing time this Sunday, I think he can have a good game against the Ravens. But with Bradshaw coming back he may hardly get any carries. We need Bradshaw for his blocking abilities but I don't think he will be able to run for a lot of yards like other RBs have against the Ravens. It may be a long game once again.
    As a fan, I've lost confidence in the offense. I don't know what to expect from one week to the next.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

You know besides him not getting a 4th N one and that block he got trucked over. He played good but typical coaching staff replaces him gor Lumpkin who wont be on the team next year. Real smart right there.