+ Reply to Thread

This team has no heart ....

......or brains ...or courage .....

( any chance we find them before the witching hour ? )
    Non Omnis Moriar

Banned
    WOW is this your new Mantra........we have them right where we want them......with our backs to the wall we play best

We'll see....It's honestly a 50/50 toss up for me. We can go out there and make this Ravens game like the Jets game from last year and go on a run, or we can just as well go turn this game into the 2010 Eagles game and end all hope for this season.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

You just have to tap your heels three times repeating "There's no place like the playoffs." while holding a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by UK-Giantsfan View Post
    ......or brains ...or courage .....( any chance we find them before the witching hour ? )
    come on we needed to lose that game.we have to have at least one playoff team that we can go on road and play that beat us during the season. It's our MO. We had already beaten GB and SF. Both likely opponents if we make it in. So maybe we can play Seattle, GB and then falcons again before getting the Turkey on the Patriots again
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player
    There is no excuse for the way they played Sunday. They owe it to all the fans to go out there and put in one heck of a effort against the Ravens. Win or lose I want to see some emotion. These guys get paid way too much money to just sit there. I would give anything to have the talent to play on an NFL. I know this team can get it done. They shouldn't have to have their backs to the wall to get it done.

I agree this team is heartless. They play when they want too. Then they fool the fans into thinking we are losing 34-0 because of X's and O's and scheme. That Giant team did not want to be out there on Sunday. Half these players already know it would be Tom Coughlin on the chopping block because it has happened in the past. An example of this is when they threw Sheridan under the bus....this team has too many players with big egos and the head the size of this planet because we won 2 superbowls. If we was to diss Tuck and Osi on twitter, I bet they would respond by gloating how many rings they had. Look at Jacobs sulking in San Francisco and had the NERVE to post his SuperBowl pictures on his twitter as a slap in the face to the organization he is currently playing for. These guys think they should be given red carpet treatment no matter where they at and feel that they can pick and choose which Sundays they want to play. We need a strict coach like Coughlin....this team would run any other coach out of town TRUST ME.

Bench Player
    I just don't understand the defensive line. I don't see the fire and drive anymore. This line can dominate games. But where have they been. I don't care if they aren't 100% nobody really is at this point in the season. But at least show some passion.