+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jpp has a fathal flow that has always been present

He has great athleticism and natural strength,but he doesn't get off the snap quick enough.He has the same flow as Gholston had.He got by last year on single lineman where he could get off quickly.He will never get by double teams due to his slow get off.We desperately need to address pass rush cause our best one is Osi and he's nearly done.

That is why Jpp was a project and that's why people thought he could bust.1 good year doesn't mean anything.

"fatal flaw", you mean?

I see a flaw

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    He has great athleticism and natural strength,but he doesn't get off the snap quick enough.He has the same flow as Gholston had.He got by last year on single lineman where he could get off quickly.He will never get by double teams due to his slow get off.We desperately need to address pass rush cause our best one is Osi and he's nearly done.
    U need to watch more game tape, I have seen JPP beat double teams a number of times

Then explain to me why Jpp has 0 sacks past 5 games and what 6 the whole year? He had 16.5 last year.Now that's a 10 sack reduction holly crap.

This is Jpp's 3rd year actually as he was here in 2010 though used mainly in nascar looks...etc.He has declined this year and if he can't solve double teams,his legacy may be underachiever.No biasing here,everybody has scene he's been invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    "fatal flaw", you mean?
    I guess LOL

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    Then explain to me why Jpp has 0 sacks past 5 games and what 6 the whole year? He had 16.5 last year.Now that's a 10 sack reduction holly crap.
    Pretty easy for teams to double and even triple JPP when Tuck and Osi are invisible and can't beat their one vs. one matchups. That is the big difference you are seeing, IMO.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Has the idea that he is out there playing hurt ever came across your mind, OP? He has been on the injury report for a while now.
    Close or you hit the bricks