+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

I had a really bad dream last night

It's the year 2020 and Coughlin is in his 70's, still coaching the team. The Giants would start off 6-2 every year and then collapse in the second half and miss the playoffs. The fans and media would start calling for his head but the Mara's would say that he has won two Superbowls and gets a lifetime pass. The fans then got very angry and started boycotting games. Those who went to the games wore paper bags over their heads. I was there one day...looked up at the scoreboard and sees that its Redskins - 45 Giants - 0 and RGIII just ran by the entire Giants defense for a 75 yard TD run...

The I woke up....panting and covered in sweat. Good thing it was just a dream. Surely it can't happen in real life...right?

Veteran
    But was killdrive still the OC??????

Banned
    I don't know...but I did see a shotgun draw on 3rd and 5...

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles2013 View Post
    It's the year 2020 and Coughlin is in his 70's, still coaching the team. The Giants would start off 6-2 every year and then collapse in the second half and miss the playoffs. The fans and media would start calling for his head but the Mara's would say that he has won two Superbowls and gets a lifetime pass. The fans then got very angry and started boycotting games. Those who went to the games wore paper bags over their heads. I was there one day...looked up at the scoreboard and sees that its Redskins - 45 Giants - 0 and RGIII just ran by the entire Giants defense for a 75 yard TD run...

The I woke up....panting and covered in sweat. Good thing it was just a dream. Surely it can't happen in real life...right?

Its really hilarious that people can not wait for the Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin era to end. Especially when we had Coaches like Handley, Reeves and Fassel who did nothing for this franchise. Tom Coughlin is a damn good coach and well respected around the league....Bringing in Coughlin and Eli changed this franchise around. And to still be in the hunt after free agent busts and always picking at 27 + shows this coaching staff knows what they are doing.

Bill Cowher wins 1 Superbowl in 20 years and he's god. Gruden wins 1 Superbowl from acquiring a highly talent team and now he god....people forget that Gruden ran that franchise down into the ground after Dungy worked so hard to turn that franchise around. What other coaches you want? Andy Reid? Who runs playaction on the 1 yard line...and calls pass plays 80% of the time.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Bill Cowher wins 1 Superbowl in 20 years and he's god. Gruden wins 1 Superbowl from acquiring a highly talent team and now he god....people forget that Gruden ran that franchise down into the ground after Dungy worked so hard to turn that franchise around. What other coaches you want? Andy Reid? Who runs playaction on the 1 yard line...and calls pass plays 80% of the time.
    I think most people here would like to see a OC or DC change and I don't blame them, but I don't see many people here calling for Coughlin's head especially since we just won a SB.

I don't see RG3 lasting till 2020.

Banned
    I want a new OC bad...more specifically a new offensive system. Too bad it won't happen until Coughlin leaves. I'm praying to God that someone hires Fewell as a head coach in the offseason.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    lol giggles

I had a dream last night that in the year 2016, Giants QB John Smith (wearing #19) was sacked 10 times and threw 6 interceptions. HC Kevin Gilbride is completely unable to come up with a way to right the 0-14 team...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.