+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants' Season Finale Moved To 4:25 P.M.

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giants...#axzz2FMPu0ZWJ

Excerpt: "The Giants’ season finale, against the Eagles at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, Dec. 30, has been flexed from a 1 p.m. start to 4:25 p.m.

The league still has the option to move the game to the Sunday night slot." Read more...
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-17-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Interesting. Wonder if the Redskins/Dallas game stays at 1pm or take the Sunday night game. If they both win next week, I think that game will be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Interesting. Wonder if the Redskins/Dallas game stays at 1pm or take the Sunday night game. If they both win next week, I think that game will be very interesting.
    Gotta be one they are looking for SNF

Week 17 is all divisional games. The NFL is bound to always find some interesting game with playoff implications for the night slot. Come to think of it, it was a good strategy by them to limit the amount of meaningless games at the end to keep up viewership and ticket sales. The type of game they really want put in the night slot is the winner moves on and the loser gets knocked out game, which exactly described the Cowboys at Giants game last season. This season, it may very well be that Redskins vs. Cowboys game if the 3-way tie gets to Week 17. No one is gonna give a hoot about the eliminated Eagles.

I love it.

Now I might have a better chance of watching the game.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I'd be shocked if the Skins-Dal game wasn't flexed to SNF. I really dont want the Giants in prime time, especially after yesterday, and with pretty much the entire season on the line. They can't be trusted to beat Philly, no matter how awful Philly is.

You would think they would wait...If we lose to Baltimore it's a garbage game with 2 teams packing up.

Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    You would think they would wait...If we lose to Baltimore it's a garbage game with 2 teams packing up.
    The decision has to be made at least 12 days prior to the game in question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    They can't be trusted to beat Philly, no matter how awful Philly is.
    Indeed. Andy Reid would love nothing better than to end the Giants' season one last time.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-18-2012 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    They can't be trusted to beat Philly, no matter how awful Philly is.
    Too true.
    warm salsa

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    The decision has to be made at least 12 days prior to the game in question.

Indeed. Andy Reid would love nothing better than to end the Giants' season one last time.
    Pretty sure the last week of the season you don't need the 12 days notice.......like the Giants/Cowboys game last year was flexed one week out.

"In week #17, they can announce a change only 6 days or more in advance to ensure the best possible matchup." -
    http://www.sportsgeekery.com/19663/h...eduling-works/

I hate 4pm games.......the Giants have only had three 1pm home games this year.....
    Last edited by BlueJayC; 12-18-2012 at 08:56 AM.