+ Reply to Thread

Giants in the last five years

In the last five years which team would you trade the Giants seasons for?
    Do you guys prefer the consistent success of the Patriots, Ravens, but with no rings?
    Couple average seasons, couple good ones and 1 SB win like Saints, and Packers?

Maybe the packers, if only because people don't laugh at the idea of Rodgers being a top-tier QB. None of the other teams though...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Maybe the packers, if only because people don't laugh at the idea of Rodgers being a top-tier QB. None of the other teams though...
    I see your point, but do people really think Eli doesn't even have an argument of being elite?

Not the way he played last week. Rodgers has a bad day and he's still hailed as the game's best QB. Eli has one bad day and he loses all the cred he had built up with the media... it's just not fair.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I still wouldn't trade. It don't mean thing if you don't win that ring. I'd rather be happily surprised, than feel crushing disappointment.

I enjoy the roller coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    I still wouldn't trade. It don't mean thing if you don't win that ring. I'd rather be happily surprised, than feel crushing disappointment.
    Rodgers did win a ring. And he's definitely going to win at least one more before all is said and done...

Great question but not a fair one. Regardless if it was 5 years or 55 years, I'd never find any other team to scream about other than the NY football Giants! Go Giants!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Rodgers did win a ring. And he's definitely going to win at least one more before all is said and done...
    Then we kicked his butt the year after, when he was 15 & 1. That had to kill those cheese balls. Ouch

Veteran
    Not so sure about that other ring either. They really need a D. If they get one, then yeah, they will be tough.