+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    14,921

    Does it speak volumes that Gilbride has won 2 SB's yet hasn't been offered a HC job?

    I think it absolutely does.

    Think about it....


    How the hell does a guy on such a popular respected organization never land a head coaching opportunity somewhere be it NFL or college?


    7 years..... 7 years he's been our OC and before that he was our QB coach for three years. Hes been here 10 years and hasn't landed anywhere.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    #80 - Get well soon Vic


    ...This fan base is clueless...

  2. #2
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    20,519
    And what does that tell you?

  3. #3
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    28,107
    uhh....so what...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  4. #4
    he will be a HC in 2014 of the new expansion team : the "Oklahoma Shotgun Draws"

  5. #5
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,996
    Quote Originally Posted by jax5338 View Post
    he will be a HC in 2014 of the new expansion team : the "Oklahoma Shotgun Draws"
    LMAO!

    The Chattanooga Lumpkins might have an opening for him.
    "They come to the line of scrimmage and the first thing they do is start looking for me....I know, and they know. When they’d find me they’d start screaming: 56 left ! 56 left!....So there’s this thing I did. After the play was over I’d come up behind them and whisper: don’t worry where I am. I’ll tell you when I get there."
    - Lawrence Taylor

  6. #6
    Starter Chris Christie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    140
    It's because his play calling stinks! Let's face the facts people.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I think it absolutely does.

    Think about it....


    How the hell does a guy on such a popular respected organization never land a head coaching opportunity somewhere be it NFL or college?


    7 years..... 7 years he's been our OC and before that he was our QB coach for three years. Hes been here 10 years and hasn't landed anywhere.
    Yeah, not too impressive, however I'd rather win a few SB's w/a mediocre OC than none with a good one.

  8. #8
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    20,519
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    LMAO!

    The Chattanooga Lumpkins might have an opening for him.
    Ahh the Lumpkins, where third and one warrants a 60 yard bomb to whomever is the slowest receiver on the team.

    Or a shotgun draw.

  9. #9
    how can anyone not see his lack of Creativity, or really lack of any talents with schemes and play calling,

    the Superbowl rings have blinded people

  10. #10
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,579
    No. How many HC jobs has **** LeBeau been offered lately?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts