+ Reply to Thread

Griffin ruled out

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

This was the right move. Not worth risking the rest of Bob's career for one game, even if the playoff implications for this season are quite high.

Although I am hoping for it, I have no faith that the Browns will beat the Redskins. The Giants will probably have to win out to win the East. The Redskins are on fire and their RB Morris is a big reason why. Lets see how he does when RGIII isn't back there with him.

I couldn't believe all week he'd be able to go. That knee had to blow up lika balloon. Now, I'm convinced they were just trying to fake out Clevelands defensive prep.

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    I couldn't believe all week he'd be able to go. That knee had to blow up lika balloon. Now, I'm convinced they were just trying to fake out Clevelands defensive prep.
    He was practicing with the 2nd team all week. Hopefully the Browns sniffed it out.

How to spot a scam artist : Look for the Washington Redskins !

Go Brownies !

Cousins looks like he will be a good one. However he could make enough mistakes to allow the Browns to upset them. I'm sure skins coaches will play it conservative and hand to Morris a lot to minimize mistakes but this would be a good day for us to pick up a game on them
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'm actually interested to see what Cousins can do. He could be a trade candidate next year.

They are going to do just fine with Cousins, IMO.

Cleveland almost beat Dallas too...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.