+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IT'S EXCITING

IT'S EXCITING

Like it or not !
    Lets face it ,we our down to our Last 2 games........Win them and were in. Lose any one of them, were OUT, Have the Giants ever made it easy on themselves or us. Its always been the Giants way ! ( a Lot of Giant Fans, say the Giants play their Best, with their Backs to the Wall ) Well they got their Wish !

There may be a Twist to this Story, Lets see what else can help the GMen !

There’s always somebody saying that Giants can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

Never underestimate the GIANTS !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-18-2012 at 12:44 AM.

I'll give you "It's not boring" but exciting? To me exciting is playing for home field advantage and a buy but I have not lost faith and I'll watch every minute of both games win or lose.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Like it or not !
    Lets face it ,we our down to our Last 2 games........Win them and were in. Lose any one of them, were OUT, Have the Giants ever made easy on themselves or us. Its always been the Giants way ! ( a Lot of Giant Fans, say the Giants play their Best, with their Backs to the Wall ) Well they got their Wish !

There’s always somebody saying that Giants can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

Never underestimate the GIANTS !
    Incorrect. Giants can get in at 9-7 if there one loss is to the Ravens and Dallas or Skins lose out and Vikes and Bears each lose one. Bears are at Cardinals and at Lions. Vikes are at Houston and have Green Bay. Dallas hosts New Orleans and is at Skins. Skins are at Eagles and host Cowboys. That schedule of games favors the Giants and I would not be surprised if they do get in as a 9-7 wild card.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Incorrect. Giants can get in at 9-7 if there one loss is to the Ravens and Dallas or Skins lose out and Vikes and Bears each lose one. Bears are at Cardinals and at Lions. Vikes are at Houston and have Green Bay. Dallas hosts New Orleans and is at Skins. Skins are at Eagles and host Cowboys. That schedule of games favors the Giants and I would not be surprised if they do get in as a 9-7 wild card.
    I Stand corrected ..Then Sports media is wrong ! ...I hope your Right !

Come to think about it , you know what, I Still Like the other Way, of Winning the Last 2 games Better ! and the other way you mentioned second !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-18-2012 at 01:03 AM.