+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOLSanchez

LOLSanchez

This dude makes me love having Eli. Did you see some of his picks tonight? I use to think Eli had bad judgment. Marky Mark has him beat tenfold.

McElory named starter. I think that was the last game Sanchez gets to play in.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Yes they were putmoutmof their misery last night. After all the mistakes and 4 picks by Sanchez they had a chance to redeem themselves and pull out a win when the punter for Tenn shanked one and they took over around tenn 30+ yard line. Instead of taking advantage of the mistake my their opponent they promptly botched the exchange on the snap an coughed the Ball ending any thoughts they had of playoffs this year
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Question is are the giants far behind them., I say no

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Dude has over $8.75 million in guaranteed money next year. Jets really dug themselves in a hole this time.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Question is are the giants far behind them., I say no
    C'mon . . . . that's just silly

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    C'mon . . . . that's just silly
    okay. In 07 Nd last year I made some predictions.. I actually called the fourth loss in a row (GB game) but said it would be the game that gave us the confidence to make our run like the NE loss of 07. It came true and the thread is there to be seen in the archives, lol. Now I know we can't use a 34-0 beat down as a stepping stone/confidence builder to lead us to believe we can go all the way again. However I feel the giants have had enough confidence builder type games this year to draw of of (SF, GB, NO to name a few) to know that if they play their best ball they can hang with anyone. So I say they take account of themselves this week and realize they embarrassed themselves and Giants fans with their performance vs falcons Sunday and it is not fitting how a defending champ should look.

I predict they will come out a whole different confident team vs ravens Sunday afternoon. It will give them the boost they need to go into the last game and destroy their Achilles Heel Philly team to catapult us into the playoffs.... Then once there we will again assert ourselves as the dominating team we have all come to know on Road in Playoffs with rookies and Vets alike stepping up and making huge plays to get us our 3rd Title in 6 years!!! It all starts Sunday with a 31-10 beatdown of Baltimore.....

hey I even predicting very close to correct scores in 07 and 11 so take heed, lol.. Or just tell me to put down my Pipe and step away from the keyboard....

I know a lot of Giants Nation has lost confidence with Eli and the Giants play in those Bad losses, but I have that same gut feeling again that I had in those two season and feel Lighting is about to strike for a 3rd Time!!

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Kind of feel bad for Mark to be honest. The Jets destroyed his confidence. And his name will be forever linked with the word buttfumble.

Banned
    I don’t even feel like laughing at Mark Sanchez or NY Jets.

+ Reply to Thread