+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: LOLSanchez

  1. #11
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,918
    The Jets isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The FO of the Jets operate like junkyard. They have no aptitude for spotting talent or building a championship team. I think they should've given Tebow a shot. It would been good for the team. I know he isn't the best player by far, but when the chips on the table. The guy performs. I hope he get release by the Jets, so he could find another opportunity else where.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

  2. #12
    Apparently the Jets are going to try and trade Sanchez in the off-season... Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    I think they should've given Tebow a shot. It would been good for the team. I know he isn't the best player by far, but when the chips on the table. The guy performs.
    Not really...his playoff game vs New England was embarrassing.

    Tebow was never brought in to compete for the job.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-19-2012 at 10:14 PM.

  3. #13
    [QUOTE=Flip Empty;628185]Apparently the Jets are going to try and trade Sanchez in the off-season... Good luck.

    Not really...his playoff game vs New England was embarrassing.

    Sanchez game vs NE on Turkey day was 1000x more embarrassing! Running up somebody's butt! That can never be topped!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post

    Sanchez game vs NE on Turkey day was 1000x more embarrassing! Running up somebody's butt! That can never be topped!
    Haha, true. The Jets sure know how to pick em

  5. #15
    Their GM needs to go. This is a guy who consistently brings in thugs and criminals and just hopes, with his fingers crossed, that their athleticism just magically takes over and they become disciplined, consistent players.

    It doesn't work, there is no respect in the locker room, the coach is an abrasive slob with no ability to control his players on or off the field. The whole organization is a mess and they need someone that can actually build a foundation in which to have a solid football team. Mike Tannenbaum is not it.

  6. #16
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,253
    Jets org blows. IMO....ruining whatever career Sanchez could have had. He and Tebow should get on the next train out......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    The Jets isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The FO of the Jets operate like junkyard. They have no aptitude for spotting talent or building a championship team. I think they should've given Tebow a shot. It would been good for the team. I know he isn't the best player by far, but when the chips on the table. The guy performs. I hope he get release by the Jets, so he could find another opportunity else where.
    The FO of the jets only works for Woody Johnson's wishes, which is for headlines. If the Giants didn't win the SB last year, Jets would have never considered tebow. Last thing that attention ***** of an owner wants is the team he decried as "the inferior team of NY" getting all of "his" headlines...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  8. #18
    Only the Jets. The long history of tragic failure continues unabated...

  9. #19
    Once again J.E.T.S. rings true... Just End The Season!

  10. #20
    SanCheese did not want this to happen, he was ready to just move on and wait till next year where he will still be stuck with Sexy Rexy and the JETS, JETS JETS!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts