+ Reply to Thread

Best Remedy For Losses Like This ??

My usual cure of no Espn/NFL Network,Talk Radio + Watching both "America's Game" super bowl runs are not getting it done. Smh

jack daniels

Watch the Jets game......it made me feel 1,000 times better........makes me appreciate the fact that I was raised a Giants fan.

If you don't experience the bad how will you know the good? Take em in stride. The G'men drop a bomb like this every year. You know what else they do? They beat that team in the playoffs!!!!! You guys got to keep your heads up. Two winnable games left; let the march to destiny begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    If you don't experience the bad how will you know the good? Take em in stride. The G'men drop a bomb like this every year. You know what else they do? They beat that team in the playoffs!!!!! You guys got to keep your heads up. Two winnable games left; let the march to destiny begin!
    Truer words were never spoken. Not gonna win every game, and any Giants fan worth his salt knows that there are going to be at LEAST 2-3 total head-scratching losses each and every year. It's how this team has been operating for decades. They never take the easy road for whatever reason.

If you want a team that makes it look easy, go be a Pats fan, and then pray that they dont run into the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    Watch the Jets game......it made me feel 1,000 times better........makes me appreciate the fact that I was raised a Giants fan.
    LMAO! it makes me value Eli Manning a little bit more than I already do...

Sanchez is just horrendous... that team is just horrendous...

I cant help but feel bad for Tebow lol