+ Reply to Thread

Giants' Andre Brown Vows To Be Ready For The Super Bowl

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ows_to_be.html

Excerpt: "No one is cheering harder for the Giants right now than Andre Brown.

That is because the only way the 26-year-old running back gets on the field again this season is if the Giants reach the Super Bowl.

"I told them, and Iím wearing this shirt (a Super Bowl XLVI sweatshirt) trying to get there," said Brown, who broke his fibula against the Packers in Week 11. "I told them that if they get me there Iíll take care of the rest. Iím going to run like a bat out of hell. Just get me there, guys. Iím hungry. I want it. Thatís why Iím working so hard to get back out there."

Brown said he underwent surgery three weeks ago and recovery time for the injury is four to five weeks. The bone was fractured, and therefore displaced, so surgery was necessary to realign the bone. Brown's leg isn't in a cast and he doesn't need crutches.

"I have to increase my Vitamin D intake," Brown said. "I wasn't a big milk drinker. So thatís what they told me I have to do." Read more...
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

Really?? Drink milk....??? Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine as well Andre...lol

This year's Deon Grant

He's going to be a beast next year along with Wilson.

Good News!

If only the Giants can make the superbowl this year.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!