+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Earth to TUCK ! are you there ??

Wake up and make something happen or just retire..

Watching you try and fail bringing down a RB was just hard to watch. You are getting blown off the ball taken out by TE's come on man ? your the leader of this team and as far as I know you have no injuries. Last year you played better with injuries. What is it ? you dont like the d play calling ?

Do you need 14 weeks to collect yourself before you dominate. Did you permanently loose your man card ?

He and Osi got soft. It's what happens when a DE gets older.

What worries me is the emotional effect on JPP. He already said this season he's not having as much fun. I wonder how much of that has to do with a mopy Justin Tuck.

He gave his man card to RGIII.

Veteran
    I know I hated hearing that JPP wasn't having fun. Thank Tuck for that. Sadly he just started playing football late in his life.

Man I didnt know it was that depressing playing for a SB team ??? get him some pills for that.

Veteran
    Don't worry though, he will definitely be available to give an interview, and never answer any of the hard questions.

Didn't you hear Tuck and Osi retired after the Superbowl last season.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    He and Osi got soft. It's what happens when a DE gets older.

What worries me is the emotional effect on JPP. He already said this season he's not having as much fun. I wonder how much of that has to do with a mopy Justin Tuck.
    See Strahan....

i dont think he got "soft"

I understand what age does... especially to a DE but atleast he should become more of a leader, more emotionally engaging....

instead of whining they are releasing the ball too fast, or that they are just too good, or giving praise to other players from other teams...

I would like to see him benched for a Quarter to send a message. Wont happen but I can still hope.

All-Pro
    Osi got paid and doesn't care it seems. Tuck looks like he is breaking down. He till wants to play but his body won't let him be why he once was.