+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,980

    Atlanta flipped the table on us

    It was almost like dejavu from last year but the other way around.

    We shut them out offensively - they did the same to us
    key 4th down attempts where we stuffed them - they stuffed us this time
    Pressure on Ryan last year - they had Eli scared and scrambly

    final scores not exact but similar.

    Lets say pay back is a biotch. Too bad if we have to meet them again it would have to be in Atlanta !

  2. #2
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    It was almost like dejavu from last year but the other way around.

    We shut them out offensively - they did the same to us
    key 4th down attempts where we stuffed them - they stuffed us this time
    Pressure on Ryan last year - they had Eli scared and scrambly

    final scores not exact but similar.

    Lets say pay back is a biotch. Too bad if we have to meet them again it would have to be in Atlanta !
    ehh.....Pay back? Not really IMO. We still have the Lombardi trophy and the rings. They, even though it was a good win for them, still has a lot to prove. No one is afraid of them still. Funny enough, I'm hoping we play them in the playoffs.

  3. #3
    Yep. I was half expecting Ryan to kneel in his endzone to complete the payback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    No one is afraid of them still. Funny enough, I'm hoping we play them in the playoffs.
    They've played their best against top quarterbacks. Peyton, Brees and Eli all had their worst games of the season in that dome. That in itself is worthy of respect.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-18-2012 at 10:28 AM.

  4. #4
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Yep. I was half expecting Ryan to kneel in his endzone to complete the payback.

    They've played their best against top quarterbacks. Peyton, Brees and Eli all had their worst games of the season in that dome. That in itself is worthy of respect.
    Unitl they gotta play a real game outside. They are like the Saints, beat up people in their comfy dome. Once you put them outside and play a real man's game, they crumble like shortbread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts