+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

very quiet in here

Hmm, I wonder why.....

Bench Player
    Because Giants fans are so accustomed to getting their way that you get upset if another teams fan comes in and talks ****, despite it being a smack talk forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    Because Giants fans are so accustomed to getting their way that you get upset if another teams fan comes in and talks ****, despite it being a smack talk forum.
    they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season
    WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT?? nobody was sticking anything out, maybe some, but really do you blame them...u and the tard kerrigan are idiots..we are superbowl champs not offseason chumps like the dead skins...not pre madonnas like the cowgirls we have a right to say whatever we feel...giants and their fans have earned that..ur 2 garbage teams have earned nothing...in 20 years..u have nothing to say to us on anything football related.

this coming from a guy who has been banned a couple of times and tries to change his screen name and comes back for more. Hey besides your 1 playoff win a couple years back, the Cowboys and Romo havent been anything to write home about since the mid 90s.

And to the Skins fan----your teams gimmic college like offense will be figured out next year. Once upon a time Vince Young was a rookie of the year and Cam Newton was lighting it up, then year 2 came.
    Last edited by tonyt830; 12-20-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

What is your point... that one team is basically tied iwth us and one team has a one game lead?

Veteran
    must be entertaining for you guys to maybe get to another playoff game in all these years.. maybe you win another one in the next century or so..

i don't care for the nfc east title really.. you cowgirls can have it.. all we need is to get to the playoffs and that's when the magic starts..

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    must be entertaining for you guys to maybe get to another playoff game in all these years.. maybe you win another one in the next century or so..

i don't care for the nfc east title really.. you cowgirls can have it.. all we need is to get to the playoffs and that's when the magic starts..
    Next century or so?

I'd love to put some skin in the game for that talk. Why don't we make a bet. I'll bet you the redskins win much more than 1 playoff game in the next 3 years, let alone the next 100. Don't write checks that you can't cash.

Banned
    kerrigan stfu ur team has been trash since 1993 u have nothing to say of any bragging in here get lost..maybe a strike season will roll around again and youll win another superbowl eh...like 2 of your BS trophies

Banned
    i love it how all these loser skins fans suddenly pop from the wood work cause BOB gives them so much hope...newsflash he will be out of nfl in 5-6 years because of your scheme and injury same with morris...lol keep runnin that boy hard i love it..he will not last 3 more years