+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: very quiet in here

Banned

very quiet in here

Hmm, I wonder why.....

Bench Player
    Because Giants fans are so accustomed to getting their way that you get upset if another teams fan comes in and talks ****, despite it being a smack talk forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    Because Giants fans are so accustomed to getting their way that you get upset if another teams fan comes in and talks ****, despite it being a smack talk forum.
    they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season

Veteran
    must be entertaining for you guys to maybe get to another playoff game in all these years.. maybe you win another one in the next century or so..

i don't care for the nfc east title really.. you cowgirls can have it.. all we need is to get to the playoffs and that's when the magic starts..

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    must be entertaining for you guys to maybe get to another playoff game in all these years.. maybe you win another one in the next century or so..

i don't care for the nfc east title really.. you cowgirls can have it.. all we need is to get to the playoffs and that's when the magic starts..
    Next century or so?

I'd love to put some skin in the game for that talk. Why don't we make a bet. I'll bet you the redskins win much more than 1 playoff game in the next 3 years, let alone the next 100. Don't write checks that you can't cash.

Banned
    kerrigan stfu ur team has been trash since 1993 u have nothing to say of any bragging in here get lost..maybe a strike season will roll around again and youll win another superbowl eh...like 2 of your BS trophies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season
    WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT?? nobody was sticking anything out, maybe some, but really do you blame them...u and the tard kerrigan are idiots..we are superbowl champs not offseason chumps like the dead skins...not pre madonnas like the cowgirls we have a right to say whatever we feel...giants and their fans have earned that..ur 2 garbage teams have earned nothing...in 20 years..u have nothing to say to us on anything football related.

Banned
    i love it how all these loser skins fans suddenly pop from the wood work cause BOB gives them so much hope...newsflash he will be out of nfl in 5-6 years because of your scheme and injury same with morris...lol keep runnin that boy hard i love it..he will not last 3 more years

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Hmm, I wonder why.....
    Some of us actually have jobs and Lives outside of watching football and staying on a computer all day typeing on a football forum. Its fun dont get me wrong. but if the giants go on another TEAR and win the next six for another Title it doesnt change one thing in my world other then some pleasure and excitment that my team won it. It doesnt pay one bill or mortgage payment. If the Giants do nothing other then finish out the string and dont make playoffs its fine by me. We will pick it up next season. Watch a little Knicks BB in down time. It wont be that bad for us on here Crue. We won 2 of past 5 seasons. were good. Your not. Hopefully your team wont choke again for your sake.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    kerrigan stfu ur team has been trash since 1993 u have nothing to say of any bragging in here get lost..maybe a strike season will roll around again and youll win another superbowl eh...like 2 of your BS trophies
    Past doesn't mean much right now, does it?

Lets just look at the teams in question.

One has an aging Offensive Line, a Defensive Line that can't seem to do anything this year despite getting paid a ton of money and being anointed amazing, and a QB who is the only thing going for them and he isn't getting any younger while the competition is.

The other hand, you have a team with a 2 Rookie QBs, a Rookie RB, and a young offensive line who's let them run all over the team above this year. Along with that young team, is a young offensive coordinator who's quietly putting together a hell of a balanced team that no one wants to talk about. Its the same guy who helped build the Texans Offense into what it is before leaving.

To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too.

+ Reply to Thread