+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Romo is playing the best ball of his career right now. he is totally focused and its actually an attribute ive never seen in him before. a very refreshing change from the past going into the final game of the season. quite frankly, i think Romo n Dez are the best qb/wr pair right now in the league and i dont say that as a Dallas fan but a realistic football fan....

its Dallas' defense that worries me
    Nah Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Hmm, I wonder why.....
    waiting for you to tell us how great Romo is at choking
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    waiting for you to tell us how great Romo is at choking
    +1. I am waiting to hear why Romo is not the #1 choke artist in the NFL. He had only 1 INT in December and then tonight he threw 3. Hmmm.

Bench Player
    Feels good to finally have Snyder letting other people run football operations. Heres to Jerry never deciding to do the same. Cheers boys.

In all honesty though, if anyone seriously told me the Redskins would win the Division at 10-6 in august, I would've called you crazy. Even at this point I consider this a success for a young redskins team. Next week is going to be a tough one, Seattle is a good overall team with talent all around. Only hope is that RG3 is back up to full speed for that one.

Its very quiet in here Crew....

He ate his crow, which is OKAY. I just can't wait to see him here again next year with the same old BS.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    Feels good to finally have Snyder letting other people run football operations. Heres to Jerry never deciding to do the same. Cheers boys.

In all honesty though, if anyone seriously told me the Redskins would win the Division at 10-6 in august, I would've called you crazy. Even at this point I consider this a success for a young redskins team. Next week is going to be a tough one, Seattle is a good overall team with talent all around. Only hope is that RG3 is back up to full speed for that one.
    He's healthy now. Otherwise why would he start? The delta is not nearly as large as the media and the homers like to pretend it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    Past doesn't mean much right now, does it?

Lets just look at the teams in question.

One has an aging Offensive Line, a Defensive Line that can't seem to do anything this year despite getting paid a ton of money and being anointed amazing, and a QB who is the only thing going for them and he isn't getting any younger while the competition is.

The other hand, you have a team with a 2 Rookie QBs, a Rookie RB, and a young offensive line who's let them run all over the team above this year. Along with that young team, is a young offensive coordinator who's quietly putting together a hell of a balanced team that no one wants to talk about. Its the same guy who helped build the Texans Offense into what it is before leaving.

To be fair actually, both teams have a Rookie RB, except one had a single good game against a ****show of an opponent and was announced as a great back here, while the other has led Rookies all year in rushing despite no one talking about him. The former was the one wasted with a 1st round pick too.
    Your gimmick offense will be shut down next year and RG3 will need to prove he can be a full time pocket passer. If he continues to run and not protect his body he will end up in a long line of running QB's without a SB ring. Your team has been an embarassment for so long that I can't blame you for being so excited. The Giants on the other hand are a model organization that will re-tool and be right back in the playoff run next year.

5 SB appearances and 4 championships in 25 years is a pretty good rate of return. I'll sign on for that in a NY nanosecond.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    He's healthy now. Otherwise why would he start? The delta is not nearly as large as the media and the homers like to pretend it is.
    Good thing your screen name is sarcasm man, because otherwise I would've thought your post was serious.

If you think him laboring around at half speed is "full speed", you're outside your mind. Go back and watch him run around JPP 5 or 6 times and see what his normal speed is.