+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Where have you been all season? Oh that's right, now shut the hell up. You are by far and away the worst troll I've ever seen on these boards, do everyone's brain cells a favor and take a permanent vacation.
    lol, ive been here all season chump, how bout you? lately you've zipped your lip cause of the suckage the giants are showing. funny how people are talking how the lil g's are "consistent". whats consistent about the lil g's is their failure to make the playoffs after winning a title. that much will be proven true again this yr

I swear if we win the division again this year....

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, ive been here all season chump, how bout you? lately you've zipped your lip cause of the suckage the giants are showing. funny how people are talking how the lil g's are "consistent". whats consistent about the lil g's is their failure to make the playoffs after winning a title. that much will be proven true again this yr
    the giants made the playoffs and were the one seed in 08, the year after they won the super bowl..get your facts straight next time you ****in annoying ****.

Banned
    i do believe the lil g's aint making it this yr. the playoffs, that is.....

now i am not sitting here and claiming my Cowboys are going to the playoffs and all that. no, i am not that naive to boast that kinda talk. that does nothing but majorly jinxs the team. but once again, i do believe, Dallas is in a better position to make it than the g's. Cowboys are playing better ball right now than the g's. and ravens are gonna beat you guys and thats really gonna hurt yall. you guys will be all but eliminated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    I swear if we win the division again this year....
    dont worry, if yall win it ill come back here n take the crow lol..........

we not winning it. wild card tho, we're at our best as an underdog so maybe everything will turn out fine

Banned
    You have made plenty of wrong predictions this year and you are always a ghost when it comes time to eat crow.......worst troll ever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You have made plenty of wrong predictions this year and you are always a ghost when it comes time to eat crow.......worst troll ever
    hmm, i think others in here that know me would dispute that. the ghost part

ive made wrong predictions and correct ones. thats the fun part about it all. none of us are perfect when it comes to predictions. if i could be right every single time, i would be laying bets all over vegas.

i am predicting the ravens winning this week.........

Cowboys definitely have been consistent: doing nothing relevant in the postseason for almost 20 years.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

All-Pro
    i think it's tough on any defending champ to repeat. Hey like you mentioned half the time they don't even make the playoffs. You have to admit though that the 08 season the little Gs as you it were beating up everyone pretty good jumping out to 10-1 start. Then after the plax thing they only won 2 more times for the season. Finishing out 2-4 counting the opening round playoff loss to Philly. I often wonder what would of happened had he not shot himself? Could of been 3/5 years...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***