+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Bird View Post
    Don't want Giants to make the playoffs. Go Cowboys!
    why no, Dirty Bird? You seemed to handle team pretty effortlessly the other day. Why would you not want an easy matchup in playoff? Kinda like the one Dallas, GB & NE had in 07 and just like the gimme match up the Packers and SF thought they had last yr in playoffs.....No I guess your right who needs a 9-7 Poison Pill running around in the playoffs ruining magical seasons for teams with great regular season records....
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

By the way with the way Dallas has been finishing games lately.... Be careful what you wish for playoff wise
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Kind of funny but our QB that “isn’t getting any younger” hasn’t missed a game all year while your rookie QB, Roach With Braids Reptile Dysfunction has missed 2 1/2 because he is a brittle biatch.
    I see math isn't a strong-point of yours, but I'm wondering where 2 1/2 games came from? Did you pick that number out of thin air? Less than 2 games total (including OT). He's only missed one start, and the time he did get hurt he came back in on one leg and drove them down to the 30 before giving up.

Eli has had a great O-Line up until this year and I'm not discrediting him, but every single player in the NFL is one fluke hit away from a season ending injury. The fact that RG3 even came back in is more a testament to his competitive fight than anything. The Atlanta hit was his fault, but he said he'd not put himself in that situation again and hasn't for the most part.

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and countless other pocket passing QBs have had season ending blows while standing in the pocket. Its football, and injuries happen. Sometimes players don't get hurt (Fletcher, Eli, etc..) but people saying told you so about RG3 with that play are ridiculous. If it was a play where he wasn't going down, and it wasn't a game tying drive in the fourth quarter then maybe it'd be an argument worth having.

Oh, and I couldn't care less if RG3 flicks his tongue before plays when he breaks JPPs ankles, as long as it works. The Giants big bad defensive line wasn't doing so well breaking his brittle little body. You guys seem very stuck on his looks, lets not start with that because we all know Eli looks like a 4 year old kid pouting to his dad whenever he makes a bad play.

John Elway, Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers; all guys in the same size and weight category as RG3, and they all enjoyed running. Keep listening to ESPN telling you what stories you should be regurgitating, it does you well. Maybe instead, you should let your defense work on stopping the redskins from putting 200+ yards rushing on you each time they've played with the 2 brittle little rookies doing it.

It has been anything but quiet in here, and Romo will find a way to choke like he is so good at, so yes the east is still ours

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    dont worry, if yall win it ill come back here n take the crow lol..........
    No u wont, u have proved that in the past

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    It has been anything but quiet in here, and Romo will find a way to choke like he is so good at, so yes the east is still ours..............No u wont, u have proved that in the past.
    lol, desperation wish and a desperation lie. there's actually alot of honest giants fans in here but a few, like this b-guy, exist as well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
    I see math isn't a strong-point of yours, but I'm wondering where 2 1/2 games came from? Did you pick that number out of thin air? Less than 2 games total (including OT). He's only missed one start, and the time he did get hurt he came back in on one leg and drove them down to the 30 before giving up.

Eli has had a great O-Line up until this year and I'm not discrediting him, but every single player in the NFL is one fluke hit away from a season ending injury. The fact that RG3 even came back in is more a testament to his competitive fight than anything. The Atlanta hit was his fault, but he said he'd not put himself in that situation again and hasn't for the most part.

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and countless other pocket passing QBs have had season ending blows while standing in the pocket. Its football, and injuries happen. Sometimes players don't get hurt (Fletcher, Eli, etc..) but people saying told you so about RG3 with that play are ridiculous. If it was a play where he wasn't going down, and it wasn't a game tying drive in the fourth quarter then maybe it'd be an argument worth having.

Oh, and I couldn't care less if RG3 flicks his tongue before plays when he breaks JPPs ankles, as long as it works. The Giants big bad defensive line wasn't doing so well breaking his brittle little body. You guys seem very stuck on his looks, lets not start with that because we all know Eli looks like a 4 year old kid pouting to his dad whenever he makes a bad play.

John Elway, Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers; all guys in the same size and weight category as RG3, and they all enjoyed running. Keep listening to ESPN telling you what stories you should be regurgitating, it does you well. Maybe instead, you should let your defense work on stopping the redskins from putting 200+ yards rushing on you each time they've played with the 2 brittle little rookies doing it.
    Your fan base consistently talks about what Eli Manning looks like. At least he looks human unlike you Roach With Braids.

I have very little faith in this defense. How did Roach With Braids do against a defense that brought it such as Pittsburgh Steelers? He couldn’t even finish the game against Baltimore’s “aging” defense now could he?

Our “not getting any younger” QB is able to play in every game so far when your rookie QB can’t.

Fellas, I think it's cool that both the Skins and Cowboys are playing well and if their fans want to get a little giddy about it, it's understandable. I'm sure I'd do the same.

The end of this season is gonna be interesting and it should be a fun ride. What's better than having your destiny in your own hands with only two games to play? Any team iin the league would want that and all three contending teams in the NFC east have it. Let's play the games and see how it unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Yet Roach With Braids has already missed more starts due to being a brittle biatch than Mike Vick did his 1st season. Defenses that bring it to Roach With Braids have marginalized and nullified him.

As a Giants fan and a NFC east resident I'd be much more concerned with the arrival of Shanahan than Griffin. One is likely going to be a very good player for years to come, the other will be pivotal as to whether or not the Redskins are going to be contenders for years to come.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    As a Giants fan and a NFC east resident I'd be much more concerned with the arrival of Shanahan than Griffin. One is likely going to be a very good player for years to come, the other will be pivotal as to whether or not the Redskins are going to be contenders for years to come.
    Mike Shanahan is what worries me and not Roach With Braids. I was worried when Shanny came over to Washington.