+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season
    this coming from a guy who has been banned a couple of times and tries to change his screen name and comes back for more. Hey besides your 1 playoff win a couple years back, the Cowboys and Romo havent been anything to write home about since the mid 90s.

And to the Skins fan----your teams gimmic college like offense will be figured out next year. Once upon a time Vince Young was a rookie of the year and Cam Newton was lighting it up, then year 2 came.
    Last edited by tonyt830; 12-20-2012 at 11:47 PM.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Mike Shanahan is what worries me and not Roach With Braids. I was worried when Shanny came over to Washington.
    As he should. I'm counting on Snyder not being able to help himself and to start interfering. That's my hope anyway. Otherwise Shanahan is gonna have that team contending and it doesn't really matter who his QB is.

Banned
    forget shannahan. you guys better be worried about ray rice n flacco. 3 losses in a row for them. i dont see them losing 2 games in a row at home

forget shannahan. you guys better be worried about ray rice n flacco. 3 losses in a row for them. i dont see them losing 2 games in a row at home
    Crue you weren't here until you absolutely knew the Giants were out of first place....

Banned
    See ya next season clown

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    See ya next season clown
    nope......not quite yet lol. Dallas still controls own fate, thanks to the giants...or maybe i should thank the ravens

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Crue you weren't here until you absolutely knew the Giants were out of first place....
    i was gone for two weeks at one point cause i was traveling

Hmm, I wonder why.....
    how about you go FLUB yourself ahole

Banned
    nope......not quite yet lol. Dallas still controls own fate, thanks to the giants...or maybe i should thank the ravens
    whatever you say troll, chances are it'll be 16 years in a row without a playoff win for dallas

you are insane if you think the Cowboys have a shot at winning a title. Completely delusional. 1 playoff win in 16 years is nice.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.