+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    what so they can choke in first round again loke that notched snap and tackle at 1 in Seattle. Oh wait they are 2-10 in their final game over last 12 years. 0-2 in winner take alls past few years vs philly and giants. Losing 44-6 to eagles and 31-14 to giants. That's 75-20 in games where romo had chance to shine and make playoffs. I expect nothing less Sunday night when the third team in then divison not to blow out Dallas in a winner take all game gets there chance and does it!
    Romo is playing the best ball of his career right now. he is totally focused and its actually an attribute ive never seen in him before. a very refreshing change from the past going into the final game of the season. quite frankly, i think Romo n Dez are the best qb/wr pair right now in the league and i dont say that as a Dallas fan but a realistic football fan....

its Dallas' defense that worries me
    Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 12-31-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Broken clock, broken clock.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Broken clock, broken clock.
    weren't you the one i told that the giants historically fail to make the playoffs when they win the title the previous yr? i thought so

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    As for the giants. You were right Cre weeks and weeks ago when you said we were done
    For the love of god!! Anyone can say that and be right 50% of the time. Especially when they are another teams fan
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    For the love of god!! Anyone can say that and be right 50% of the time. Especially when they are another teams fan
    but i was 90 percent sure of it being true when i stated it

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    they were so sticking their chests out n boasting how the east is theirs earlier in the season
    What is your point... that one team is basically tied iwth us and one team has a one game lead?

Hmm, I wonder why.....
    Yes, very quiet indeed because we are the defending SB champs off of yet another historic run. We were looking good beating some of the best teams in the league such as GB and SF. Then the wheels came off. Not much to boast about.

Now we're just mediocre like the 'boys and 'skins.

Romo is playing the best ball of his career right now. he is totally focused and its actually an attribute ive never seen in him before. a very refreshing change from the past going into the final game of the season. quite frankly, i think Romo n Dez are the best qb/wr pair right now in the league and i dont say that as a Dallas fan but a realistic football fan....

Oh God, more positive ratings on Romo. This is getting boring. Yes, Romo and Dez aren't just the best tandem in the league, but in NFL history. They're going to be 1st ballot HOF's without every winning a SB ring.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    Oh God, more positive ratings on Romo. This is getting boring. Yes, Romo and Dez aren't just the best tandem in the league, but in NFL history. They're going to be 1st ballot HOF's without every winning a SB ring.
    hey you think so? thart be cool

Banned

Epic Post right here