+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Eli bashers watch out what you wish for

Granted he has not played well, but why. One reason "the troll" KG needs to go. Week in and week out the same game plan. It seems like the defense is one step ahead of him. At one point he called at least 4 draws in a row over two series. He does nothing to go to Eli's strength. I questioned whether Eli has even the ability to call off plays at certain times.
    I don't want to hear we won two superbowls with KG - we won in spite of him. Both times the one you bash brought us back - why - because we were in a hurry mode and the troll had to sit back and watch Eli bail his butt out.
    On another team with an innovative OC Eli would blossom and not be inconsistent and stagnant.
    Last weeks performance was pitiful on both sides of the ball. Both the OC and DC showed how weak they really are- granted the players have to execute but you have to buy in to what you are doing to. However, adjustments have to be made on the fly and neither of the jokers have the ability or brains to do so.
    TC needs to make a change or leave. He needs to take off the blinders. Or maybe he is problem? Not quite sure.

All-Pro
    You mean the same OC that has been with Eli all these years and consistently had top offenses?

No one is "bashing" Eli. He's being criticized for sub-standard play, it's just that simplre. What would you say if Gilbride was here because Eli wants him here?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    You mean the same OC that has been with Eli all these years and consistently had top offenses?
    Some people just don't get it lol

Banned
    BUDDY...WITH ALL DUE RESPECT KEVIN KILLDRIVE FREAKIN SUCKS..HE DOES OK....after watching him run 3 draws sunday how can u possibly stick up for this man..i am sick and tired of him with his uncreative playbook the misuse of david wilson...having hurt players play (nicks) keeping barden off field when down near redzone..the constant 3rd and 2 50 yd bombs...it has to stop...does he not know what a slant pass is? same goes with eli..3rd and 5 he throws a 3 yd pass....why?...why? and why are these receivers running routes like that on top of it..u need 5 yds yet u run 4 yd route? what is going on here...whos fault is this...eli..killdrive and this whole offense is a joke bottom line

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    no i think its u that doesnt get it...stop patting yourself on the back from past seasons magic..cause thats what it was magic nothing more nothing less...this offense if ran correctly should be blowing people off the ball...and instead their getting blown off the map

Quote Originally Posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    I'm one of them. Simply don't know what it will take to right the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    no i think its u that doesnt get it...stop patting yourself on the back from past seasons magic..cause thats what it was magic nothing more nothing less...this offense if ran correctly should be blowing people off the ball...and instead their getting blown off the map
    magic.....yah....good analysis....
    so when the suck its KG's fault and when they play well its magic....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    listen i love eli..i do...but maybe its time to sit back and realize maybe just maybe he is on his way down..should we ditch him ...hell no...but seriously do you not see some of his throws this season..there is no zip on his passes anymore...none...the ball takes an eternity to get to a receiver..this is why atlanta was able to jump some of those routes..passes are soooooo SLOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    No one is "bashing" Eli. He's being criticized for sub-standard play, it's just that simplre. What would you say if Gilbride was here because Eli wants him here?
    KG's departure would devastate Eli.
    most folks around here don't understand that.
    KG will be here until Eli says otherwise.

we can't just " fire KG "....we gotta figure out how to " fix KG "
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss