+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please Donate the Victor Cruz dedicated cleats to Young Jack Pinto to Sports Museum

NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) -- New York Giants receiver Victor Cruzhas visited the home of the 6-year-old Connecticut shooting victim who was buried in a replica Cruz jersey.
    Jack Pinto was among 20 children shot to death Friday in Newtown

Hopefully when this all dies down Mr.Cruz wont forget about this family . They need him almost to be surrogate son and Mr.Cruz should donate his cleats with Jack Pinto's name to Football hall of fame or NY sports Museam or where ever they keep stuff like that

201212171915693533824-p2.jpg

It has been reported he gave his cleats and gloves to the family. Often times players meet someone in their career that they form a bond with. That may or may not happen.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-19-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Thats great I was hoping he wouldnt re-use them and risk having the ink wear off

Banned
    I thought it was very classy that when asked about it, a family member stated it was a “private moment.”

My heart breaks for all the victims and their families of this horrible tragedy.

Victor Cruz is a good man and I am sure that he is helping this family find some type of solace.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I thought it was very classy that when asked about it, a family member stated it was a “private moment.”

My heart breaks for all the victims and their families of this horrible tragedy.

Victor Cruz is a good man and I am sure that he is helping this family find some type of solace.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Very classy of Cruz. He seems like a very good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Very classy of Cruz. He seems like a very good guy.
    He does seem pretty well grounded.

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    During visit to Newtown, Cruz gave Jack's older brother, Ben, the cleats and gloves he wore in Sunday's game.

Here's a good article about his visit.

http://news.yahoo.com/giants-cruz-ca...5190--nfl.html
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.