+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Upset with most of you..

As Giants fans.. As LOYAL giants fans nothing should surprise you anymore. We've all experienced the highs and the lows of this football team. Thankfully for us more highs than lows. Most of you guys didnt live through the 60's-70's when we were really god awful. Present day fans of this team should rejoice! Listen, last week sucked I'll be honest with you. Sucked is putting it nicely. But as fans of this team you owe it to them to Rally behind them NO MATTER what... The run's that we had in 2007 and 2011 were incredible. We should be so grateful to have those to cherrish and remember.. But some of you guys have developed an extremely dangerous case of Amnesia. Last year at this time we were in a very similar situation.. I'm not one to compare teams but the one thing that does stick out was lose or go home... Fast foward exactly one year later and here we are.. Last year we ripped off 6 straight. This year ? We'll see. You guys are damn fools to quit on this team or not believe in these guys after the runs that we have been on. History has a way of repeating itself. I'm ALL IN... Are you? Are you REALLY ALL IN? Have faith in our boys.. No matter what. We have an amazing opprotunity to shock the world yet again... Positive vibes baby! LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm upset with you for being more loyal to the players and coaches than the organization. It's not the New York Eli, New York Coughlin, or New York Gilbride, it's the New York GIANTS. And if gutting parts of the organization are the way to save it, I see it no different than treating a disease...

So I guess that makes us even...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 12-19-2012 at 09:23 AM.

So it is ok for the coaches and players to go out there and get throttled 34 to nothing......But it is beneath us as fans to gripe about it ?
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Are you two serious right now? Simple point to my post.. As I've always said from day 1 of being a fan of this team.. Either support them through thick and thin or go root for the Jets.. You both are pissed now but I'll bet you two were the first online to buy the Championship gear last year right? Its certainly ok to be pissed over a loss.. But you cant quit on them. Plain and simple. Thats all I'm saying. And Toad of steel... Right now, those players and coaches ARE the organization until changes are made.. And if and when those changes are made I'll support them and ownership no matter what.. What kind of fans are you who dont support the players? The Same players who won you "Fans" a superbowl less than a calendar year ago...
    Last edited by NYGisBallin; 12-19-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Sure this coaching staff brought us two super bowls, but they're not going to bring us any more unless some changes are made. If all it takes is simple rehabilitation, great. Get on it, NOW. Otherwise, more drastic changes have to be made. I don't care who is HC as long as he racking up lombardis. But I will NOT go and root for the Jets. I am a GIants fan first and foremost. I will never stop rooting for the TEAM, but if individuals no longer live up to team standards of, well, showing up to the game, then they have no place here in my mind.

In order to represent the greatest city in the world, you need to be the greatest football team in the world. (No I don't count the jets because they're not a football team, they're Woody Johnson's personal PR stunt)
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 12-19-2012 at 09:48 AM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    As Giants fans.. As LOYAL giants fans nothing should surprise you anymore. We've all experienced the highs and the lows of this football team. Thankfully for us more highs than lows. Most of you guys didnt live through the 60's-70's when we were really god awful. Present day fans of this team should rejoice! Listen, last week sucked I'll be honest with you. Sucked is putting it nicely. But as fans of this team you owe it to them to Rally behind them NO MATTER what... The run's that we had in 2007 and 2011 were incredible. We should be so grateful to have those to cherrish and remember.. But some of you guys have developed an extremely dangerous case of Amnesia. Last year at this time we were in a very similar situation.. I'm not one to compare teams but the one thing that does stick out was lose or go home... Fast foward exactly one year later and here we are.. Last year we ripped off 6 straight. This year ? We'll see. You guys are damn fools to quit on this team or not believe in these guys after the runs that we have been on. History has a way of repeating itself. I'm ALL IN... Are you? Are you REALLY ALL IN? Have faith in our boys.. No matter what. We have an amazing opprotunity to shock the world yet again... Positive vibes baby! LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you miss the whole point Bro.....all of us who are pissed that they sucked last week and for the even the group who thinks the Giants are done for the season will be rooting their asses off Sunday.....believe me.
    Being All In has 0 to do with venting or stating an opnion.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Dude....I've said it before in response to posts like yours and I'll say it til the end of time.......the notion that one can't be a "true fan" unless they swear blind loyalty to a team and never criticize them, is the biggest steaming pile of turd I have ever heard!!!
    My passion for the Giants and my love for the team is the reason why I praise them when they go out and play like champions, and the reason why I get angry and criticize them when they lay down like dogs and embarrass themselves! I have a visceral reaction to both wins and especially losses, and I would argue that the passionate fan, the honest and critical fan is more a true fan than someone like you who praises them when they win and when they lose, says "aw shucks guys, you're still great and you'll get em next time"!

Are you two serious right now? Simple point to my post.. As I've always said from day 1 of being a fan of this team.. Either support them through thick and thin or go root for the Jets.. You both are pissed now but I'll bet you two were the first online to buy the Championship gear last year right? Its certainly ok to be pissed over a loss.. But you cant quit on them. Plain and simple. Thats all I'm saying. And Toad of steel... Right now, those players and coaches ARE the organization until changes are made.. And if and when those changes are made I'll support them and ownership no matter what.. What kind of fans are you who dont support the players? The Same players who won you "Fans" a superbowl less than a calendar year ago...
    Sure, They can quit on the field and on the fans, but we cant quit on them??? Get real, I dont get paid a cent for watching and routing for this team, So when they crap the bed, I will state it as such.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    you miss the whole point Bro.....all of us who are pissed that they sucked last week and for the even the group who thinks the Giants are done for the season will be rooting their asses off Sunday.....believe me.
    Being All In has 0 to do with venting or stating an opnion.....
    sage ^^

and ****in' A right too.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Don't worry they will all be back on the bandwagon after the Giants win this week.