+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Practice Report: Prince Looks Good

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...nce-looks-good

Excerpt: "Cornerback Prince Amukamara tested his hamstring on Wednesday and appeared to be moving well during the media portion of practice.

Amukamara did not play on Sunday during the Giants' 34-0 loss to the Falcons.

Safety Kenny Phillips (knee) was also on the field during the media portion. "We feel he is rested and ready to contribute," coach Tom Coughlin said.

Phillips has missed the past two games with an MCL injury, but said on ESPN New York 98.7 on Tuesday that he will definitely be on the field in Baltimore. " Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Great news!

Veteran
    Thanks RF! We definitely need him, KP, and Bradshaw to get these two wins.

Awesome! Already our secondary is heavily boosted.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

All-Pro
    Great news.

Having these guys get back on the field will be great. Hopefully they can not get too overworked and get even healthier for the Eagles and Postseason (unless we lay another egg Sunday).

very good news ....we need Prince , KP and Bradshaw back on Sun .......with them we can make the playoffs ........without them ...i doubt it
    Non Omnis Moriar

Great news. Easily the best corner we have when healthy. Yes, I said it... he's better than Webster.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Great news. Easily the best corner we have when healthy. Yes, I said it... he's better than Webster.
    you're better than Webster.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Awesome news

Hope Amukamara brings it!