+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last edited by Broadway Blue; 12-20-2012 at 12:13 AM.

That would be a bad move for the Jets, but.....LOL LOL I would enjoy watching that circus every week.

The guy has gotten too many hits and is a shell of himself. Jets have to rebuild that team from the inside out-new GM;deciding what kind of offense they want to beand signing and drafting players that will suit that. But doing the right thing is like kryptonite to the Jets LOL

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    ha! Article said they would trade Sanchez.. You may get a cheeseburger or 2 for him but I'm sure Rex would be happy with that..

I've been reading rumours of Te bow going to the CFL, Montreal to be exact. Can't see someone starting this in hopes for Tebow to be a starting qb in any league so maybe there's some truth to this rumour

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    That would be a bad move for the Jets, but.....LOL LOL I would enjoy watching that circus every week.

The guy has gotten too many hits and is a shell of himself. Jets have to rebuild that team from the inside out-new GM;deciding what kind of offense they want to beand signing and drafting players that will suit that. But doing the right thing is like kryptonite to the Jets LOL
    I don't think the Jets have to rebuild just yet. They still possess a good D, o-line and a solid run game. They need WRs and someone to get them the ball. Anew OC wouldn't hurt, either.

As for Vick - he played behind a non-existent o-line this season, he was actually doing ok before he got hurt. He could still have something to offer.

And anyway, there's been no official word on any of this. It's all speculation.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-20-2012 at 09:44 AM.

So they're both going to take huge cap hits for each other's failures? The color green probably can't wait to remove itself from the NFL.

Facing sanchize twice a year? I'm down...

Of course, knowing the Eagles, unless Reid gets fired, we'd probably have a hard time dealing with him... if Philly can make Kevin Kolb and VY play career games because they just happen to be playing the Giants, then Sanchez will probably all of a sudden look like Tom Brady for a week...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Vick is done, no one will pick him up, he is one hit away from the bench every week.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

What they were talking about on NFL Live on ESPN yesterday made a whole bunch of sense and shows how inept the Jets really are. They have two horrible quarterbacks that have huge salaries they are trying to dump off and they are trying to replace one turnover machine with another. Statistically, Vick would be on pace with Sanchez for turnovers if he hadn't been out some games.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I don't think the Jets have to rebuild just yet. They still possess a good D, o-line and a solid run game. They need WRs and someone to get them the ball. Anew OC wouldn't hurt, either.

As for Vick - he played behind a non-existent o-line this season, he was actually doing ok before he got hurt. He could still have something to offer.

And anyway, there's been no official word on any of this. It's all speculation.
    A Good Defense.....Yes, I agree

A good OLine.....No

A good run game.....No

The injuries and concussions have been piling up for Vick. The hit he got that gave him a concussion wasn't even anywhere near his head. It was around his ribs area and then later he was diagnosed with a concussion. I could careless what the Jets do, but wouldn't they want a QB that would be more durable and have less tread on the tires?

If he goes to the Jets, this is going to be hilarious. This is going to be another marketing ploy and they'll probably think they're hot **** with Mike Vick, and then it'll somehow be "Jets town" nonsense all over again.