+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Last edited by Broadway Blue; 12-19-2012 at 11:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,708
    That would be a bad move for the Jets, but.....LOL LOL I would enjoy watching that circus every week.

    The guy has gotten too many hits and is a shell of himself. Jets have to rebuild that team from the inside out-new GM;deciding what kind of offense they want to beand signing and drafting players that will suit that. But doing the right thing is like kryptonite to the Jets LOL

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    That would be a bad move for the Jets, but.....LOL LOL I would enjoy watching that circus every week.

    The guy has gotten too many hits and is a shell of himself. Jets have to rebuild that team from the inside out-new GM;deciding what kind of offense they want to beand signing and drafting players that will suit that. But doing the right thing is like kryptonite to the Jets LOL
    I don't think the Jets have to rebuild just yet. They still possess a good D, o-line and a solid run game. They need WRs and someone to get them the ball. Anew OC wouldn't hurt, either.

    As for Vick - he played behind a non-existent o-line this season, he was actually doing ok before he got hurt. He could still have something to offer.


    And anyway, there's been no official word on any of this. It's all speculation.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-20-2012 at 08:44 AM.

  4. #4
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I don't think the Jets have to rebuild just yet. They still possess a good D, o-line and a solid run game. They need WRs and someone to get them the ball. Anew OC wouldn't hurt, either.

    As for Vick - he played behind a non-existent o-line this season, he was actually doing ok before he got hurt. He could still have something to offer.


    And anyway, there's been no official word on any of this. It's all speculation.
    A Good Defense.....Yes, I agree

    A good OLine.....No

    A good run game.....No

    The injuries and concussions have been piling up for Vick. The hit he got that gave him a concussion wasn't even anywhere near his head. It was around his ribs area and then later he was diagnosed with a concussion. I could careless what the Jets do, but wouldn't they want a QB that would be more durable and have less tread on the tires?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    A Good Defense.....Yes, I agree

    A good OLine.....No

    A good run game.....No

    The injuries and concussions have been piling up for Vick. The hit he got that gave him a concussion wasn't even anywhere near his head. It was around his ribs area and then later he was diagnosed with a concussion. I could careless what the Jets do, but wouldn't they want a QB that would be more durable and have less tread on the tires?
    10th in rushing and sacks allowed. 21st in QB hits conceded. Add an actual running back and QB and they should be fine.

  6. #6
    I don't give a damn about Vick or where he goes...But Sanchez in the NFC east? That sounds mighty tasty as a Giants fan.

  7. #7
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    ha! Article said they would trade Sanchez.. You may get a cheeseburger or 2 for him but I'm sure Rex would be happy with that..

    I've been reading rumours of Te bow going to the CFL, Montreal to be exact. Can't see someone starting this in hopes for Tebow to be a starting qb in any league so maybe there's some truth to this rumour

  8. #8
    So they're both going to take huge cap hits for each other's failures? The color green probably can't wait to remove itself from the NFL.

  9. #9
    Facing sanchize twice a year? I'm down...

    Of course, knowing the Eagles, unless Reid gets fired, we'd probably have a hard time dealing with him... if Philly can make Kevin Kolb and VY play career games because they just happen to be playing the Giants, then Sanchez will probably all of a sudden look like Tom Brady for a week...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  10. #10
    Vick is done, no one will pick him up, he is one hit away from the bench every week.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts