+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    A Good Defense.....Yes, I agree

A good OLine.....No

A good run game.....No

The injuries and concussions have been piling up for Vick. The hit he got that gave him a concussion wasn't even anywhere near his head. It was around his ribs area and then later he was diagnosed with a concussion. I could careless what the Jets do, but wouldn't they want a QB that would be more durable and have less tread on the tires?
    10th in rushing and sacks allowed. 21st in QB hits conceded. Add an actual running back and QB and they should be fine.

I don't give a damn about Vick or where he goes...But Sanchez in the NFC east? That sounds mighty tasty as a Giants fan.

Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    I don't give a damn about Vick or where he goes...But Sanchez in the NFC east? That sounds mighty tasty as a Giants fan.
    Where's this Sanchez in the NFCE thing coming from? It's highly unlikely that Sanchez will be anywhere but the Jets next season. The only team stupid enough to take on a contract like Sanchez's would be the Jets. If they could trade with themselves, I'm sure they would.

who cares if he does go to the jets? Jets are in AFC, and Vick isn't that good anyway.. It really dosen't matter at all to the giants, does it?