+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GM Reese - See What A Good Offense Can Do.

We are going nowhere with the offense that we have.
    The o-line is below average and we need a RB and TE.
    Better play calling is a must too.
    Please Reese, do something.
    Watching the Falcons today and Green Bay until today should give you a hint.

Veteran
    Fix the OL, draft a RB that we can actually pitch the ball out to & can outrun the LBers to the sidelines, draft/sign a true NFL quality TE that can catch the ball as well as block & draft/sign a Plaxico type WR for the fade route. Do that & we'll be a top 10 O next yr.

The ONLY reason we even made the playoffs was because our of defense.

Our defense was broken and Jerry Reese fixed it. He brought back Spags and got us several KEY additions to the defense along with pivotal role players - depth.

Jerry Reese knows the offense is to be priority this offseason.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Bench Player
    Must strengthen in the draft/free agency, but a lot has to be said for play calling. Always 1 back, 3 receiver sets. Mix it up a bit, at the moment it's easier for Defensive Coordinators to tackle this Giants offense. Too predictable. Look what Shanahan is doing as OC in Atlanta. Strengthen the offense with RB, TE and OLine, but also work on the play calling!

Can't just blame the GM for EVERYTHING, Coaches have to do their part in Developing

What Bill does with the Patriots is AMAZING and borderline a MIRACLE because on Paper that is not a talented team. They don't have a Superstar Receiver or Running Back but the Gameplan they use ELEVATES Average players into Good Players like Hogan? Who the hell? Wasn't that guy on the Bills Practice Squad or something? Also NO GRONK NO PROBLEM, didn't miss him at all during this Post Season

Patients People! We're going in the right direction!

Reese revamped the D with great results. He brought in a new legitimate WR in Shepard to help the offense that was already a top 10 group. The coach and coordinators are not Reese's decision to make. How is this on him again? If anything Reese should be getting applauded right now. Just proving, once again, that old topics die hard on TAGF.
    https://crackberry.com/sites/crackberry.com/files/styles/w325/public/images/wallpaper_20080105021921_18172263532.jpg?itok=3ohP  HkYs 的知 only playing here. Screw all them other teams. Screw all them other teams. I知 a Giant. I tried (playing elsewhere) already. I知 a Giant. I am a Giant up and down, 0-16, 16-0, 8-8, whatever you want to call it. I知 a Giant. That痴 what it is. And this is the organization that I love. #27

Starter
    I think if we draft a stud TE (blocking and catching) or a top Olineman, it'll pay off for years. Might pay off immediately. I haven't analyzed draft yet, but if OJ Howard were a Giant, I'd be happy. For other reasons, I'd like to see the Nelson kid from Notre Dame as a developmental pick for Guard. Good family, hard worker. Saw him playing since he was a kid. Notre dame had a horrible year, so he will probably slide farther in the draft, but he is a high quality player.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManBavaro View Post
    I think if we draft a stud TE (blocking and catching) or a top Olineman, it'll pay off for years. Might pay off immediately. I haven't analyzed draft yet, but if OJ Howard were a Giant, I'd be happy. For other reasons, I'd like to see the Nelson kid from Notre Dame as a developmental pick for Guard. Good family, hard worker. Saw him playing since he was a kid. Notre dame had a horrible year, so he will probably slide farther in the draft, but he is a high quality player.
    OJ Howard, +1. This possibility and suggestion can't be made enough times IMO.
    https://crackberry.com/sites/crackberry.com/files/styles/w325/public/images/wallpaper_20080105021921_18172263532.jpg?itok=3ohP  HkYs 的知 only playing here. Screw all them other teams. Screw all them other teams. I知 a Giant. I tried (playing elsewhere) already. I知 a Giant. I am a Giant up and down, 0-16, 16-0, 8-8, whatever you want to call it. I知 a Giant. That痴 what it is. And this is the organization that I love. #27

Reese can't fix the play calling

Veteran
    Bennett is so much better than any of our TEs it's joke even if they don't have Gronk. They have a good oline that let's the routes develop for guys like Hogan. Also Reese kept Donnell this year! How did he play the second half of the season? Pats would have never kept him. Kept Preston Parker for 3 years. This guy has serious problems evaluating talent or his scouting group does. His Oline number one picks are a joke. Pugh is fine but he is a guard and we picked him in a tackle spot one round too early. Flowers is a disaster. Blount is much better than Jennings. Jennings wouldn't make the practice squad on most NFL rosters. Watch if cut him who picks him up.