+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pre-training camp NFL power poll: Where do Eagles, Jets, Giants rank?

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    Probably about right.

Giants will be so-so, beating some teams they shouldn't and losing to some teams they shouldn't.

I'm surprised at the dismal forecast for the Eagles.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*

I think the Giants will be a lot better than so so. Yes, let's see it on the field first before we know for sure, but if people stay healthy it's automatically a better team than the last few seasons.

I think the Eagles and Redskins aren't going to be a threat this year. It's between us and Dallas. And the fact that everyone is placing so much importance on Romo staying healthy, well, I never wish for a guy to get hurt, but I just don't see him finishing. As usual.

Veteran
    I thought the Eagles are in no mans land one QB on the way out the other coming in. Time split, all the guys gone from the Kelly era. After he cleaned house from the Reid era. New coach and staff, who's their playmaker ? Imo the East is going to look like this........

Dallas
    N.Y.
    Wash.
    Phil.

Every team has a weakness that can sink them. The healthiest might be the survivor.

You mistakenly put Dallas ahead of the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy Rich View Post
    I thought the Eagles are in no mans land one QB on the way out the other coming in. Time split, all the guys gone from the Kelly era. After he cleaned house from the Reid era. New coach and staff, who's their playmaker ? Imo the East is going to look like this........

Dallas
    N.Y.
    Wash.
    Phil.

Every team has a weakness that can sink them. The healthiest might be the survivor.
    I agree with this

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    I actually think the Eagles will be fairly decent this year. By decent I mean .500.

Just a hunch. Kelly just messed them up. Bradford could have a good year but if he sucks out of the gate the new kid will be put in pretty quick.

Hopefully the Giants will come together. The lines will be the key. They must improve over the last few years.
    Last edited by WayBackFan; 06-22-2016 at 01:39 PM.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*

Quote Originally Posted by WayBackFan View Post
    Probably about right.

Giants will be so-so, beating some teams they shouldn't and losing to some teams they shouldn't.

I'm surprised at the dismal forecast for the Eagles.
    I'm not picking a fight, but sincerely asking, how did you come to this conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    I'm not picking a fight, but sincerely asking, how did you come to this conclusion?
    I have been a giants fan for a very long time...saying they will win some they shouldn't and lose some they shouldn't has been accurate for years
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    I have been a giants fan for a very long time...saying they will win some they shouldn't and lose some they shouldn't has been accurate for years
    I know I'll get backlash for this, but I think the biggest reason for this trend was relieved of his duties. We shall see.