+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Injuries Have Begun

Jordan RaananVerified account ‏@JordanRaanan 5h5 hours ago
    RB Orleans Darkwa being held out of minicamp with small fracture in tibia, per source. #Giants playing it safe here

Ralph VacchianoVerified account ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 15m15 minutes ago
    Giants coach Ben McAdoo had no update on WR Ben Edwards, who was carted off the practice field with an apparent leg or maybe knee injury.

So if Elliot drops to us, do we take him? Darkwa keeps getting hurt. I know he was hurt last year as well, maybe it's time to just get a solid RB and pair him up with Jennings and Vereen and cut Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    So if Elliot drops to us, do we take him? Darkwa keeps getting hurt. I know he was hurt last year as well, maybe it's time to just get a solid RB and pair him up with Jennings and Vereen and cut Williams.
    In which round? Too many needs in this draft. Those 3 RB are serviceable enough IMO
    If the suit doesn't fit... wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helmet View Post
    In which round? Too many needs in this draft. Those 3 RB are serviceable enough IMO
    He's talking about Ezekiel Elliott in the first round I'm assuming, because there's no guarantee he'll even fall to us in the first

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    2nd-6th round Mock (4/29) *1st round pick Eli Apple*
    2) M. Jack LB UCLA 3) G. Hawkins OT LSU 4) B. Kaufusi DE BYU
    5) M. Thomas WR Southern Miss 6) D. Hall FS Northern Iowa
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Bench Player
    Don't forget about Rainey

Starter
    I used to hate the idea of Elliot in the 1st.

It may be smoke screens, but they're saying he has the talent to be comparable to Peterson after a year or two. We'd probably have to cut Darkwa, Rainey, and Williams, but imagine Jennings, Vereen, and Elliott to pair with Odell and a 2nd round WR (Michael Thomas, Sterling Shepard, etc)?

I'm liking it more and more. Elliott probably can make the most impact this year, assuming a DE/CB plays on 3rd duties. We can always get a RT/LT, but probably can find a serviceable one in later rounds. It's really between Elliott and an LB for me right now in the first... And like STRICK said, it's not a guarantee Elliott even drops to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    Not the craziest thing I've heard. The (assumably) youngest back being out makes it a concern.

Wait until Cruz's name pops up....... :-(

You guys are funny. Losing Darkwa in April doesnt effect one way or the other drafting Elliot.
    BIGGEST SLEEPER - Tyriq McCord OLB Miami -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Jct2cA67s

Veteran
    Darkwa fractured his Tibia?

How? Fell down the stairs?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Wait until Cruz's name pops up....... :-(

You guys are funny. Losing Darkwa in April doesnt effect one way or the other drafting Elliot.
    Havent you heard
    Cruz is 100 Percent.......you cannot exceed 100 Percent