+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rashad Jennings on Dancing With The Stars

My wife just told me he's on the upcoming season of this show.

Makes sense, considering how he danced behind the OL all season before being tackled for a loss.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Good luck Rashad with whatever you do.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

You said you know his hairdresser, right?

Suggest a Mr. T look for that show, then.

This is great news, it means he's a shoe-in for Energy Secretary in 2020.

Hope he dances better than he plays football,OR ELSE HE WILL BE A LOSER AT BOTH.

Quote Originally Posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post
    Hope he dances better than he plays football,OR ELSE HE WILL BE A LOSER AT BOTH.
    No need to be a tool bag about it. Rashad was a great team mate and gave 100%. Cant ask for more from a player.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I will be rooting for him..
    NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

Is it football season yet?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    No need to be a tool bag about it. Rashad was a great team mate and gave 100%. Cant ask for more from a player.
    One of the worst RBs we ever had. And as some fans in this new NFL express, "What have you done for me lately?" I for one am tired of dead wood signings and am ready to start winning. Getting sick and tired of watching mediocre football.

Quote Originally Posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post
    One of the worst RBs we ever had. And as some fans in this new NFL express, "What have you done for me lately?" I for one am tired of dead wood signings and am ready to start winning. Getting sick and tired of watching mediocre football.
    His production is not what I am taking about. The guy was dedicated. Not his fault he stayed Employed.
    To call him loser is being a tool.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    His production is not what I am taking about. The guy was dedicated. Not his fault he stayed Employed.
    To call him loser is being a tool.
    Best way that I see it, sorry if I offend, but this is America....freedom of speech....I ought to know.

Uhm, this is the guy who will follow Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Megatron's footsteps? What is going on with DWTS? They should have recruited Victor Cruz instead. He's more of a celebrity/star than Jennings.