+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Hey Party Boy

No one remembers one handed catches in the regular season when you drop easy TDs in the playoffs. Tricks are for chumps. Want to be a super star...don't drop easy TD catches in the playoffs. Playoff Eli is counting on you . He is doing his part, how bout you?

I bet Cobb wasn't on a boat in Miami.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    No one remembers one handed catches in the regular season when you drop easy TDs in the playoffs. Tricks are for chumps. Want to be a super star...don't drop easy TD catches in the playoffs. Playoff Eli is counting on you . He is doing his part, how bout you?

I bet Cobb wasn't on a boat in Miami.
    it didnt bother me all week...but it is right now.

They have the whole offseason, it bothers me big time especially with the td drops...don't see their receivers dropping tds

He's an idiot. But it's not expected that these guys can make good decisions on their own, I have some issues with MacAdoo. Don't celebrate until after you've won something. Diva WR don't win championships.

We're not in the playoffs without him. The boat trip isn't the reason he's not catching these balls. He just seems flustered.

Oh stop already. They had a day off, it has zero to do with this game
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

I AM CALLING YOU OUT, ODELL BECKHAM JR

I am one of the biggest OBJ fans on TAGF, but your drops have cost the team and most likely their season. Thanks for nothing, bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Oh stop already. They had a day off, it has zero to do with this game
    Wow. You seem so sure

Odell was a no show in his first playoff game. A guy that wants to be the greatest ever needs to step up when it really matters

He is no Plaxico, that's for sure.