+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 13492

Thread: DID YOU KNOW??

Re: DID YOU KNOW??

my dad found a copy of phil simms book at a library sale for 50cents,and i'm getting ready to start it...is it worth it?lol![:P]

[quote user="scoopscj"][quote user="SEC105"]

Where is this game taking place?

Z

[/quote]

Wrigley Field?

[/quote]

Busy weekend , did not get a chance to check in and answer....yes Scoops, good job, it's Wrigley Field

Who are the 2 Giants in pic? []

Z

[quote user="rbcarpenter"]my dad found a copy of phil simms book at a library sale for 50cents,and i'm getting ready to start it...is it worth it?lol![:P][/quote]

Great deal RBC...which Simms book is it?

Z

Who are these 2 Giants [besides Roman Oben []] in the photo....and what was this QBs greatest moment as a Giant?

Z

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="scoopscj"][quote user="SEC105"]

Z

[/quote]

Wrigley Field?

[/quote]

Busy weekend , did not get a chance to check in and answer....yes Scoops, good job, it's Wrigley Field

Z

[/quote]

Joe Morrison and ?

[quote user="SEC105"]

Who are these 2 Giants [besides Roman Oben []] in the photo....and what was this QBs greatest moment as a Giant?

Z

[/quote]

Kent Graham handing to Gary Brown. Graham's moment in the sun was the TD pass to Amani which beat the undefeated Broncos in our house.

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="scoopscj"][quote user="SEC105"]

Z

[/quote]

Wrigley Field?

[/quote]

Z

[/quote]

Joe Morrison and ?

[/quote]

It's Joe ole no. 40 Z......I'll wait a little to see if anybody knows who 63 is....he was long time Giant lineman

Z

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

Z

[/quote]

Kent Graham handing to Gary Brown. Graham's moment in the sun was the TD pass to Amani which beat the undefeated Broncos in our house.

[/quote]

Right on all counts......the highlight of a rather dismal season

Z

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="rbcarpenter"]my dad found a copy of phil simms book at a library sale for 50cents,and i'm getting ready to start it...is it worth it?lol![:P][/quote]

Great deal RBC...which Simms book is it?

Z

[/quote]sunday morning quarterback...wait a minute...HE HAS MORE THAN ONE?!?[:O]

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="scoopscj"][quote user="SEC105"]

Z

[/quote]

Wrigley Field?

[/quote]

Busy** weekend , did not get a chance to check in and answer....yes Scoops, good job**, it's Wrigley Field

Z

[/quote]

Joe Morrison and ?

[/quote]

It's Joe** ole no. 40 Z......I'll wait a little to see if anybody knows who 63 is....he was long time Giant lineman

Z

[/quote]

Would that be Bookie Bolin?